Hey

Options
cerefear
cerefear Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Just thought I would Say Hi to the community... Yup, Hi...

Here's a couple pictures of my character I'll be making in the PvE server at Open Beta.

cerefear2pwwq7.th.png
cerefearpwcy4.th.png

And, uh... I'm really a guy ;) Just like looking at a female avatar when I'm grinding :D
"The pursuit of Perfection leads to Madness, but the pursuit of Destiny leads to Triumph."
Post edited by cerefear on

Comments

• sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hello and nice to meet you :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • funkeh
    funkeh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hi, I'll be making my character on the PvE server also. xD
  • cerefear
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Sikozu its nice to meet you too, and Funkeh hope to see you in the PvE server.

Um.. Forgot to ask this in the first post, but can't decide on which class I should pick. I'm stuck with picking between making an Archer with the 4dex-1str Build or a Full Attack Cleric from Cayeon's Guide. I've tried playing the archer up to level 10, but think the reduced damage of your shots when target is too close is kind of a pain. I've only tried the Full Attack Cleric up to level 7, and so far so good.

Basically I'm looking for a class that can kill stuff quickly from a distances, so yeah, would like to hear some of your opinions on which I should pick a Full Attack Cleric or Basic Archer?
    "The pursuit of Perfection leads to Madness, but the pursuit of Destiny leads to Triumph."
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Welcome to Perfect World International. I hope you'll enjoy the game. ^_^

And I know what you mean about the female character. Even if I'm a female, I prefer looking at a female character when I'm playing.
  • lilanimeqt
    lilanimeqt Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    xD hey peoples im gonna be in pve server as well frankly i dont like the idea of pvp so much i mean why would you want to get killed while questing etc etc just go to an arena and kill peoples there x]
  • cerefear
    edited September 2008
    Options
    lilanimeqt wrote: »
    xD hey peoples im gonna be in pve server as well frankly i dont like the idea of pvp so much i mean why would you want to get killed while questing etc etc just go to an arena and kill peoples there x]

Don't forget the drama because of the pking