Did RageQuit Scare Everyone Away From The PVP Server?

Comments

• xiphos
    xiphos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    zoefox wrote: »
    Reasons why RQ isn't the reason people are going pve:

They suck at pvp.

Evidence:

They need to use 3 or 4 people at once on 1
    They need heirograms, proving they have NO confidence in their pvp ability
    They need dolls (see above)

Who would be scared of a bunch of failures?

awww how cute ur prolly one of the ppl i consider my food
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    darknin wrote: »
    whats the difference. Hurricane-New Orleans RQ-Forums

both endings will be sad sad :(

I think both endings will be great.

Unless they all move to Houston, then I would be mad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lol, destruction:D, not my view i feel bad for the people living in New Orleans that stayed behind, wont see them again.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lol, destruction:D, not my view i feel bad for the people living in New Orleans that stayed behind, wont see them again.

Oh all of them will end up in Houston and our crime rate will shoot through the roof again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited September 2008
    Reasons why RQ isn't the reason people are going pve:

They suck at pvp.

Evidence:

They need to use 3 or 4 people at once on 1
    They need heirograms, proving they have NO confidence in their pvp ability
    They need dolls (see above)

Who would be scared of a bunch of failures?

1. PK'ing with a friend or two doesn't mean your weak, it means your using strategy and your smart, If a Wizard and Barbarian went to PK together then the Barbarian tanks and the Wizard Splashes damage, Who would be "Stupid enough" to PK alone?? unless your highly confident with bad **** gears.

2. Of course we use heirograms, the developers in PW invented them for a reason, ohh yeah to use them smart one, if no one used heirograms then why were they implanted in game in the first place.

3. Of course we need dolls, dolls to PK:p *I know that wasnt really funny,xD*

sealed~
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    lol sounds fun......:(
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The whole PW community that mentions and whines about RQ is pathetic. I was uttery dissapointed as soon as I saw the first RQ whine thread. They don't deserve such attention as they are - I'm not sure how they taunted you; but they're pretty famous in CB now due to all the carebears.

They were known as a small PvP guild with buddies - that does not differ between other guilds. I have saw RQ at a RO private server. They weren't even revealed, pathetic and owned hard. So I'm not quite sure why is Mystic saying all the ******** of domination when they clearly suck on the best private server where most top guild gathered at. Not to mention not all of the top guilds were zerg also. A single AoE pratically dropped RQ.

You guys suck, I know PWI is going to be full of noobs by looking at the forums. Players just reading post by post probably is the smart ones here.

As for PvP and PvE server, Mystic is just a taunt. Stick with your decision and think about the future of PWI.
    RoC.
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well on another topic they already admitted they are quitting this game soon enough. They caused a rage, now they quit. Living up to their guild name I suppose.

I'm going to play on both servers. One so I don't have to worry about them, and the other so I can keep laughing as they fail to kill me like they have failed thus far.

In the end they have no impact on my server choice.

Why would you worry about them if they fail to kill you?
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    hong wrote: »
    the Whole Pw Community That Mentions And Whines About Rq Is Pathetic. I Was Uttery Dissapointed As Soon As I Saw The First Rq Whine Thread. They Don't Deserve Such Attention As They Are - I'm Not Sure How They Taunted You; But They're Pretty Famous In Cb Now Due To All The Carebears.

They Were Known As A Small Pvp Guild With Buddies - That Does Not Differ Between Other Guilds. I Have Saw Rq At A Ro Private Server. They Weren't Even Revealed, Pathetic And Owned Hard. So I'm Not Quite Sure Why Is Mystic Saying All The ******** Of Domination When They Clearly Suck On The Best Private Server Where Most Top Guild Gathered At. Not To Mention Not All Of The Top Guilds Were Zerg Also. A Single Aoe Pratically Dropped Rq.

You Guys Suck, I Know Pwi Is Going To Be Full Of Noobs By Looking At The Forums. Players Just Reading Post By Post Probably Is The Smart Ones Here.

As For Pvp And Pve Server, Mystic Is Just A Taunt. Stick With Your Decision And Think About The Future Of Pwi.

Amen!!!!:d
  • puchuu
    puchuu Posts: 21
    edited September 2008
    Amen!!!!:d

I don't think this idiot knows that he's part of the pathetic players. oshi-
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    puchuu wrote: »
    idiot
    idiot
    idiot

idiot

I think you get the idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    In 1 day it wont matter. Enjoy the Pvp server, RQ. I mean that sincerely.
  • seafire
    seafire Posts: 3
    edited September 2008
    PvP server here i come.

If people like PvP at the point of making this kind of post then i am all in.

I dont look at it any different way then that. If they did not like PvP why will they whine.

See you tomorrow :) And lets have a party
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    danubus37 wrote: »
    In 1 day it wont matter. Enjoy the Pvp server, RQ. I mean that sincerely.

Oh don't worry, PvP is what we're built around.
    seafire wrote: »
    PvP server here i come.

If people like PvP at the point of making this kind of post then i am all in.

I dont look at it any different way then that. If they did not like PvP why will they whine.

See you tomorrow :) And lets have a party

QFT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • puchuu
    edited September 2008
    hong wrote: »
    The whole PW community that mentions and whines about RQ is pathetic. I was uttery dissapointed as soon as I saw the first RQ whine thread. They don't deserve such attention as they are - I'm not sure how they taunted you; but they're pretty famous in CB now due to all the carebears.

They were known as a small PvP guild with buddies - that does not differ between other guilds. I have saw RQ at a RO private server. They weren't even revealed, pathetic and owned hard. So I'm not quite sure why is Mystic saying all the ******** of domination when they clearly suck on the best private server where most top guild gathered at. Not to mention not all of the top guilds were zerg also. A single AoE pratically dropped RQ.

You guys suck, I know PWI is going to be full of noobs by looking at the forums. Players just reading post by post probably is the smart ones here.

As for PvP and PvE server, Mystic is just a taunt. Stick with your decision and think about the future of PWI.

I'm starting to think that the RF forums and game are probably filled with less ******** than this.
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    RF forums are fine and free of drama.

Which is exactly why they're boring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • puchuu
    edited September 2008
    Until accusations are thrown around about who hacks.
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    I have a friend who's archon for Cora I think.

Well he was like 2 weeks ago, not sure anymore though. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • puchuu
    edited September 2008
    I don't even know who's archon and what the top guilds are now. All I know is that once someone throws around that someone hacks all hell breaks loose.
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Yeah I wouldn't doubt it.

It's the same for CS.

If you pull off a randy hs or if you're anywhere half way decent, you're walling or aimbotting.

It's funny how people blame others for their lack of skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited September 2008
    Scare us away from PvP server? no no...The Empire would like to play the game the way it was intended to play and we simply cant.. Harreessing people so that they cant lvl and get their zen has pissed off alot of the adults in The Empire. The decision was made yesturday to leave Lost City..I was out voted by most of the guild and it came down to 1 of 2 things for me personally... either i just walk away from the guild The Empire OR loose approxiamately 60 people. Nether choice was exceptable for me. So..with a deep sadness i leave Lost City. Rq provded hours and hours of amusement for me, but alot of the guild lost out on zen due to their ganking and harressment tactics.
  • puchuu
    edited September 2008
    lazor wrote: »
    Scare us away from PvP server? no no...The Empire would like to play the game the way it was intended to play and we simply cant.. Harreessing people so that they cant lvl and get their zen has pissed off alot of the adults in The Empire. The decision was made yesturday to leave Lost City..I was out voted by most of the guild and it came down to 1 of 2 things for me personally... either i just walk away from the guild The Empire OR loose approxiamately 60 people. Nether choice was exceptable for me. So..with a deep sadness i leave Lost City. Rq provded hours and hours of amusement for me, but alot of the guild lost out on zen due to their ganking and harressment tactics.

... So you were pretty much scared of losing zen? What's the big deal about losing it?
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008

I wish you and your guild good luck in the PvE server. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Stupid thread. Thanks for adding to the junk on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008

PKing is harassment on the PvP server.

Didn't you know that?
  • darknin
    edited September 2008
    AMEN! read my sig:p
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    AMEN! read my sig:p

He was being sarcastic.

Celes is in RQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Whats up with so many RQ this and RQ that kind of thread nowadays. -_-
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I love all these facts people post about us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited September 2008
    roxy wrote: »
    Whats up with so many RQ this and RQ that kind of thread nowadays. -_-

People love us:p
    sealed~
This discussion has been closed.