13»

Comments

• evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    darknin wrote: »
    i dont need help RQ needs help

No we don't.

We've got more than enough help with people like you boosting our publicity level over 9000.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    :D lol everyones flame sux:p but obviusly RQ doesnt like having people use the same tactics they use............................
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    BTW is the War of Iraq harassment?
  • puchuu
    puchuu Posts: 21
    edited September 2008
    godcrusher wrote: »
    BTW is the War of Iraq harassment?

obv was just like Vietnam
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lol it depends on your opinion of americans in Iraq but yes i belive it is harassment for the Iraqi people, g2g dads calling will be back, have to stack firewood:(
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Now wtf am I supposed to do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    darknin wrote: »
    stopping the constant flame, and learn some respect and morals, like i flame in my sigg its no biggy:D

I severely question the morality of any man comparing actions deemed to be harassment in real life; wars, unwanted sexual advances, theft; with the actions a group of individuals choose to do in a computer game. There is a key difference which I outlined in my post on the page before this one.

As for the "learn some morals" statement, I definitely do not wish to learn yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
    Approximately 13% of all forum pages mention RQ, as confirmed by Google.
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    RQ isnt harrassing anyone in game that I know of.

Their behavior on the boards sometimes says different, but the Devs/mods seem to turn a blind eye to their behavior. Doesnt really instill a sense of community when favortism seems to happen here.
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Favoritism?

They don't want to interfere because they will look bad to the rest of the community.

With 80% of the players hating RQ and with only about 5% that support us, they don't want to defend us from harrassment.

Look and read closely, 95% of the posts and threads regarding RQ made by nonmembers are attacking us.

Some of those flames have a base to them, but for the majority, it's just whatever people can pull out of their **** first.

The mods and admins are doing what they are so that there will be a greater sense of community in the end.

No one is going to listen to a mod or an admin that takes the side of a guild everyone hates.

And this is exactly how RQ wants it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaiko1122
    kaiko1122 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    RQ is disbanding guys.

We're going to GankPirates.
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    No one can take a game seriously when the game devs/mods turn a blind eye to one guilds rampant nonsense. If I were a mod and you guys continued to bait and flame others who didnt like pvp like you did when these forums opened up Id have banned you from the forums. You could play in game all you like. I agree with you that a lot of the RQ threads are just nonsense. They should be locked immediately, but for some reason their not. All it does is make this community look bad and cause more drama.
  • evrilysis
    edited September 2008
    Are you reading these threads?

How many threads with flaming between RQ members and nonmembers have been started by RQ?

The mods and admins do not want to take our side because it will make them look bad.

They need to be in the good light for all the other players.

I find it hilarious that one guild has the entire community in an uproar.

As for banning us from the forums and letting us play ingame?

Won't work. The forum and game accounts are one and the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I lol'd at first post, this horse **** isn't even worth reading.

TL;DR. Have fun repeating yourselves for the 999999th time. You'll be ignored because the gms aren't dumb enough to destroy the pvp server over PvE player antics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
This discussion has been closed.