Did RageQuit Scare Everyone Away From The PVP Server?

golden0galaxy
golden0galaxy Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
because slightly over half of people (according to the poll) are going to play PvE, and a lot of people on the forums have also said they will play PvE.
Post edited by golden0galaxy on

Comments

• zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited September 2008
    Well on another topic they already admitted they are quitting this game soon enough. They caused a rage, now they quit. Living up to their guild name I suppose.

I'm going to play on both servers. One so I don't have to worry about them, and the other so I can keep laughing as they fail to kill me like they have failed thus far.

In the end they have no impact on my server choice.
  • siberian
    siberian Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    because slightly over half of people (according to the poll) are going to play PvE, and a lot of people on the forums have also said they will play PvE.

don't think so, but I think the sheer amount of </3RQ threads is scaring people away from the boards now :)
  • dristan
    dristan Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Really, I'm sure there are some newer players whom are intimidated by these topics. I know I was. Things aren't nearly as bad as they sound though.
  • magoo
    magoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i doubt it , probly the pve ppl are the ones who have the time to answer the poll?
    and rage quit scaring ppl with the talk of a bit of pk action? i doubt it. i dont think thats thier intention.
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    RQ doesn't scare me one bit. I'm still going to the PvP server.
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    RageQuit is not meant to scare you. We are here to play the game as well. We are not gods or invincible. We play the game as we like to play it which is PvP/PK. We have a lot of people who do random PK's and then the other half who PK only when being KS'd or annoyed by other meanings.

I myself have gotten ganked so many times I can't even count it anymore. I don't come here and express my feelings about some other guild members or their guild. I suck it up and try to step it up a notch. Getting killed in PvP sometimes gets me angry (because I am a barbarian and I don't die easily) but most of the time it motivates me to level up harder and get better equips.

Now when open beta starts, it's a whole different ball game. The CB players and all these topics made during CB are worthless. If you keep flaming RQ and making these threads about them or broadcasting RQ flaming etc in world chat just makes you look bad in our eyes and most probably alot of other guilds who haven't gotten involved in these guild wars yet.

So please, for the sake of yourself(!) stop making stupid "RQ this RQ that" threads AND stop telling it in world chat everytime you die in PvP against RQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • timioo
    timioo Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Theres absolutely nothing scary in RQ.
    I'll be going to PvP server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Harvest of Chaos Marshal
    Nalle - 6X Wizard

-Lost City-
  • shadowdancer
    shadowdancer Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Lol.....People are scared now? Mystic has said more than once that less than a 1/4 of RQ is playing CB, if you are scared now, you will be hiding under your bed come OB.
  • ganja
    ganja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Haha omg RageQuit is the most dumbest guild out there, they feel they have to defend themself from every post out there because they're a bunch of kids...

They'll fail you'll see, they always leave the game when the real PvP starts...

I bet you guys they'll start flaming because I said they were kids!
  • lockhart
    lockhart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Heh I really doubt PvP players are scared by RQ, atleast they shouldnt be :) I guess more PvE players are lurking the site atm instead of being on it, like me =P Yes I'll be going to PvE server, I follow my guild like a dog on a leash :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mihimaru ~ 4x Venomancer ~ Starlight ~ Heaven's Tear
    CB tester :D
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    LMAO scared of them? most of them sux on PvP
  • zumi
    zumi Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    To be honest I played with RQ in another game before and Im not scared away. PK just enrages me so much when i get killed, then i have to go kill them back, then theres a whole guild after me and that like takes up my whole day and i dun lvl at all, and ill be up til like 3 am playing and writing peoples IGN names down so i can get revenge later :mad:
    Im a major revenge junkie, and im not playing PVP for my own good, coz im starting uni soon and i dun need all the drama distracting me from my studies LOL

I guess you could say that im one of those players who gets completely distracted by PVP, as soon as i get to the lvl where ur allowed to PK im distracted by it forever :eek: but im not a mean pvper who pks people every 2 secs, I pk for REVENGE mwahahhaha >:3 lol

Edit - Ehem, yes I am PVE XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]今の愛 ♥
  • destruction
    destruction Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    PvP for me....
    I ain't gonna go down easy...
    :D WB!
  • zezalot
    zezalot Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Whos RageQuit?
  • zumi
    zumi Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    zezalot wrote: »
    Whos RageQuit?

LOL !

lmao I duno why but thats the funniest post ive ever seen :p
    everywhere u look theres a post on RQ, look on their thread in the guild Banter section.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]今の愛 ♥
  • fez
    fez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    some bigmouths i guess :D
  • cerberus
    cerberus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    who's ever scared of pvp in mmo's shouldn't really be playing them
  • shuttle
    shuttle Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    LoL how could RQ make people want to go PvE, they are just about the worse guild I've ever met. They can only fight in packs and then they call it PvP, catch people off guard. Seriously the only time Ive been killed by RQ is when they get 2-3 stunners on me then 2-3 other randoms. Thats how horrible they are at the game. Then when you actually kill them as they try to run away they say/do things like: 1) I was typing 2) You leveled in CB wha wha 3)Call more people to help them, 5+ for one person is always good enough.

Juxtapose~
  • xiphos
    xiphos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lol :waits for more:
  • xiphos
    xiphos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    ganja wrote: »
    Haha omg RageQuit is the most dumbest guild out there, they feel they have to defend themself from every post out there because they're a bunch of kids...

They'll fail you'll see, they always leave the game when the real PvP starts...

I bet you guys they'll start flaming because I said they were kids!

uhh most dumbest and u say were kids
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    dude u think RQ is unbeatable?

the ones who stay on pvp server are the ones RQ really like because we dont want nothing but
    good pvp, the ones who stay are this competitive pvp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • esy
    esy Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I think the reason alot of people are going to play in the PvE server, is Several people like a more relaxed setting.
    Also could be a Few Roleplayers. And less of a ZOMG RQ, *quits PvP server*
  • longfirm13
    longfirm13 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It's not because RQ scared em away it's because they already wanted to play PvE but there is no PvE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    itch wrote: »
    RageQuit is not meant to scare you. We are here to play the game as well. We are not gods or invincible. We play the game as we like to play it which is PvP/PK. We have a lot of people who do random PK's and then the other half who PK only when being KS'd or annoyed by other meanings.

I myself have gotten ganked so many times I can't even count it anymore. I don't come here and express my feelings about some other guild members or their guild. I suck it up and try to step it up a notch. Getting killed in PvP sometimes gets me angry (because I am a barbarian and I don't die easily) but most of the time it motivates me to level up harder and get better equips.

Now when open beta starts, it's a whole different ball game. The CB players and all these topics made during CB are worthless. If you keep flaming RQ and making these threads about them or broadcasting RQ flaming etc in world chat just makes you look bad in our eyes and most probably alot of other guilds who haven't gotten involved in these guild wars yet.

So please, for the sake of yourself(!) stop making stupid "RQ this RQ that" threads AND stop telling it in world chat everytime you die in PvP against RQ.

you suck it up bwahahahahahaha more like you get half your guild whom are fat/loser pricks t o troll around the forums and "stop" all the hate threads its a sad pathetic life RQ lives and their members are even worse
  • karma2
    karma2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i don't see what you guys are all complaining about. RQ is a PvP guild on a PvP server. if you're such a coward that you can't handle someone (or some people) attacking you, then go play on PvE server or better yet go play on some game where PvP is not allowed.
    RQ players aren't superboosted players. they can be killed like any other players, so stop crying on the forum like babies, and take PvPing like a man.

and no i'm not from RQ
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited September 2008
    WTF!!
    Just because the Poll has more votes on PvE Server doesnt mean its RageQuit's fault or even have anything to do with it, thats right blame everything on us, give us more of a reason to PK the dude who made this thread;)

sealed~
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    sealed wrote: »
    thats right blame everything on us

It's RageQuit's fault if a hurricane is heading toward New-Orleans.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited September 2008
    Reasons why RQ isn't the reason people are going pve:

They suck at pvp.

Evidence:

They need to use 3 or 4 people at once on 1
    They need heirograms, proving they have NO confidence in their pvp ability
    They need dolls (see above)

Who would be scared of a bunch of failures?
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    It's RageQuit's fault if a hurricane is heading toward New-Orleans.

dude dont joke about that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    julio69 wrote: »
    dude dont joke about that

whats the difference. Hurricane-New Orleans RQ-Forums

both endings will be sad sad :(
This discussion has been closed.