Help!

triple6
triple6 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Everytime i get into the game, when i try to log in with the same website account it says i got my login details wrong, but i typed exactly wat it was meant to be! whats going on!
Post edited by triple6 on

Comments

• hazel
    hazel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Try changing your password.
  • triple6
    edited August 2008
    Omg i feel like a noob ._. i had to re-activate my account :D:p sorry for waisting your time ^^''
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Really what did you do? it would help a lot, that way I can tell other members who have this problem ^^ been seeing a lot of that lately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • triple6
    edited August 2008
    it didn't work, i think you cant log-in because you need the closed beta key-gen thing ._., i guess
    the players with this problem have to wait. -sigh-._.:(
  • sikozu
    edited August 2008
    triple6 wrote: »
    it didn't work, i think you cant log-in because you need the closed beta key-gen thing ._., i guess
    the players with this problem have to wait. -sigh-._.:(

It's only 2 more days away ^^ September 2nd is OB launch!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • triple6
    edited August 2008
    Yay ^-^!!! :D:D:p:p
  • triple6
    edited August 2008
    Ok this is Bullshiz I got the beta key, everything, but it still doesnt let me log in

Error: Incorrect User or Password ughhh i know im not getting it wrong because i type the password and user everyday on different programs and theyre all the exact same >.< :(:mad:

Excuse my language ^-^
  • sikozu
    edited August 2008
    Ok this is Bullshiz I got the beta key, everything, but it still doesnt let me log in

Error: Incorrect User or Password ughhh i know im not getting it wrong because i type the password and user everyday on different programs and theyre all the exact same >.< :(:mad:

With only 2 days left till OB they might not be letting new people into the CB T-T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • triple6
    edited August 2008
    That sucks, i downloaded a 2gig game and i cant get a taste of it so i can take it off if its no good ._. lol
  • sikozu
    edited August 2008
    That sucks, i downloaded a 2gig game and i cant get a taste of it so i can take it off if its no good ._. lol

Oh its good I'm sure you will like it! Just give it 2 days thats all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snipe
    snipe Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    and dont worry a lot of people have the same problem about the account password and user id thing.
    including me :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]