edited September 2008 in The Fanatics Forum
faruxue wrote: »
2008-08-3013-17-56.jpg
2008-08-3013-18-28.jpg
2008-08-3013-18-29.jpg
2008-08-3013-18-32.jpg
2008-08-3013-18-33.jpg
2008-08-3013-18-34.jpg
Q : Can I edit some files in my client to have a char looks really thin or really fat? I saw it on another server I played on.
A : we don't want that. so no lollipop characters or otherwise in the game plz (Orinj)
A : Modifying your client side files in any way will result in an administrative action on your account. (Xarfox)

http://i36.tinypic.com/16iv1bp.png

It's spelled Awesome, by the way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
Post edited by mystic on

Comments

• dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    D:

Uh Oh.
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    oh no mystic is a big man :mad:

wrong section btw
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hey buddy, I'd take that URL out of your comment, it's embarrassing enough having to admit you lied and took timed screens.

Wouldn't want everyone else to know right buddy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shallow2
    shallow2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    Hey buddy, I'd take that URL out of your comment, it's embarrassing enough having to admit you lied and took timed screens.

Wouldn't want everyone else to know right buddy?

It will be Awesome to see Awsome banned.
    I recommend this site for them: spellchecker.com
  • bictor
    bictor Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    oh snap.. black tail.. Awsome is a witch.. BURN BURN :eek:
    79 WR - Oracle
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Rooooofflllcakes.

All the drama is over. I'm sad now. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whitefire
    whitefire Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    OMG, Mystic. ur action is disgusting. After faruxue gave solid proof of ur chickens, oh, guildies, cheating and ganking, u just tried to get faruxue banned for a marginal reason. How pathetic.

As I said, Mystic will not do anything to her guildies. She is a hen trying to protect all her evil chickens. So she is devil herself.
    RQ=RapidQuit. They will be KOSed by everyone, and thus a quick quit, as they did in other games.

So for ur own benefit, join a non-RQ guild. ;)
  • zakat
    zakat Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    LOL I'm sorry but can't he always just come back on another account if he indeed pulled the stunt claimed upon him?
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    @whitefire-

1. We already proved that entire thread to be fake. The OP even admitted it himself.
    2. Mystic is a guy.
    3. How is showing proof of someone editing the files disgusting?
    4. Since you don't have access to our forums, I'll let you know that Mystic has made an official sticky regarding the matter.

@zakat-Yeah he can. But can't we all?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    whitefire wrote: »
    OMG, Mystic. ur action is disgusting. After faruxue gave solid proof of ur chickens, oh, guildies, cheating and ganking, u just tried to get faruxue banned for a marginal reason. How pathetic.

As I said, Mystic will not do anything to her guildies. She is a hen trying to protect all her evil chickens. So she is devil herself.

faruxue wrote: »
    Alright i admit it, i waited till everyone died except for Evil to take screenshots.
    It is evident that only Evil is left in this picture with 3 RQs, named FateMaker, Dayzd, and Danxor.

It is evident that RQ took out the rest of our team leaving Evil.

It is evident that Evil took out the rest of RQ's team 1 by 1 leaving nobody.

Our team? Evil is left.

RQ's team? NOBODY IS LEFT!

So therefore RQ wins, once again they have proven to be the big men on the internet with huge reproductive organs and using it to bully others. You sir have won the internet.

Yep gaved a solid proof how much He/She fail and nice to protect a "Cheater"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008
    r u ignorant to notice the sarcasm of faruxue, kid?

Check the photos that Mystic used to get faruxue banned, u will find the solid proof. They warned one and killed another.
    RQ=RapidQuit. They will be KOSed by everyone, and thus a quick quit, as they did in other games.

• evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Shizo you need to stop posting right after me, all the noobs go straight to the last post and don't read mine. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kick123
    kick123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    /sarcasm

10char
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008
    Shizo you need to stop posting right after me, all the noobs go straight to the last post and don't read mine. :(

Who's who's boss?;)

• whitefire
    edited August 2008
    kick123 wrote: »
    /sarcasm

10char

Thanks, kick123!

• shizo
    edited August 2008

Aww >_____<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008
    @whitefire-

1. We already proved that entire thread to be fake. The OP even admitted it himself.
    2. Mystic is a guy.
    3. How is showing proof of someone editing the files disgusting?
    4. Since you don't have access to our forums, I'll let you know that Mystic has made an official sticky regarding the matter.

@zakat-Yeah he can. But can't we all?

I would only want to answer No. 2. Since Mystic always posts female photos as hers, I have to admit Mystic is a female. Prove me wrong.

• evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Whitefire,could you stop trolling our threads please? Mkay?

This is just to inform the GMs that "Awsome" edited game files to change the color of his tail.

Your comments aren't needed, if you have something to say against us, Shizokins has kindly made a thread where all your flames can go. Hurry, you might be one of the first to post!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I already said you win, no need to ban me :mad:

i really meant what i said. Conqueror has 1 WB left, and RQ has nobody left.

you guys win

/sarcasm
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Sorry about this! Wrong forum!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    We know, thanks for admitting, now let's just let the gms take care of this, hmm?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008

This is just to inform the GMs that "Awsome" edited game files to change the color of his tail.

Your comments aren't needed, if you have something to say against us, Shizokins has kindly made a thread where all your flames can go. Hurry, you might be one of the first to post!

r u going to ban me for posting here, as u did to faruxue?

lemme c ur true power, plz. :D

• mystic
    edited August 2008
    I want to thank Awsome, before she goes, for the laughs she gave us. For the timed screenshots that got proven wrong, for the failed ganks, for the lying, and for getting themselves banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zakat
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    I want to thank Awsome, before she goes, for the laughs she gave us. For the timed screenshots that got proven wrong, for the failed ganks, for the lying, and for getting themselves banned.

lol bro this is CB.If she does get banned she'll be back...don't think you have gotten rid of anyone.Guess what...Awesome will still be riding your **** up and down PWI.
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Sorry, we don't try to ban everyone that trolls our threads, actually we don't at all.

It would be quite a job to get everyone, don't you agree? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    whitefire wrote: »
    I would only want to answer No. 2. Since Mystic always posts female photos as hers, I have to admit Mystic is a female. Prove me wrong.

You haven't been on vent so stfu mr know it all.
    You Have Been Trolled, by Mystic.

It's really hilarious how long nounours took to realize that, it's unbelievable that anyone still thinks he's a she.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • shizo
    edited August 2008

W00t tha heck? O__O Cute name <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    zakat wrote: »
    lol bro this is CB.If she does get banned she'll be back...don't think you have gotten rid of anyone.Guess what...Awesome will still be riding your **** up and down PWI.

Awsome will still be losing every PVP they get into and trying to take screenshots that are timed to make us look like we're zergging.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zakat
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Awsome will still be losing every PVP they get into and trying to take screenshots that are timed to make us look like we're zergging.

*sigh*Your in for a rude awakening man..
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Shhh...

Go back to your PKKers thread and spread your gospel over there mkay?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]