can't login

schoko
schoko Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Hi, I have a Question..
I have made my account.. and I can login to the forum, I have activated my account for beta as well, but when I wanted to login to the game it's said that I have a wrong name or password.. can someone help me please?thx be4
Post edited by schoko on

Comments

• elly
    elly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    have you tried changing your password and logging in again? for some strange reason this needs to be done to gain access, you can change it to your current password to save on hassle.
  • schoko
    edited August 2008
    I did recover my password, and It said that i still have the wrong password or wrong name, but I can login to the forum.. Pls hlp me =(.. Thx
  • darkgamer
    darkgamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i am having the same problem plz help
  • schoko
    edited August 2008
    anyone can help me pls?? =(
  • esc0rz
    esc0rz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    You sure you typed it in correctly? I changed my password 5 times before I was able to log into the forums. Stupid me mispelled the username. Perhaps that could be why?

If anything, refer to this thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=18731
  • mackattack
    mackattack Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i cant log in eather and i have changed my password like 10 times this game is a cheap piece of ****

MACK
  • ryotakee
    ryotakee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Are yu logging it correctly spelled?
    are yu logging in to a Online server? (Lost city for example)
    Are yu changing the password on the homepage website?

~yal
    Jade Dynasty Beta (2x exp,Free jadeons!)
    Server: EAST-The Billows.
    Class : Lupin
    Level : 5X
    Guild : Insanity (Family Leader : eMotion!
  • slimebucket
    slimebucket Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I am having the same problem

I am spelling my user name RIGHT

I have changed the passweord multipile times

and it still says "Wrong username and or password"

I will change password 1 more time then I give up
  • robi
    robi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i am having this same exact problem
    this is ridiculous which game tells you to change your password before you can log into the GAME
    and this game is advertising on every game and news site, this is foolish if you can't even log in
    someone please help if even possible
  • ravenfox
    ravenfox Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I get same error when logging into either server. I tried making a new account with a different e-mail and run into same issue. Register account doing the three steps. Wait for email conformation. Copy and past beta key and clicked apply. Says beta key applied. Run game, select server, Used user name and password. Says invalid. Tried forum name and the password, same answer. Reset password for both accounts 3 times, same issue. So just to let u know its still an issue and I'm just going to go back to Perfect World and deal with the non english speaking people. Good Luck with this.
  • net21431
    net21431 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Are you guys typing your nickname in instead of your actual id? I did that before.
  • ravenfox
    edited August 2008
    I found that my beta key applied hasnt been accepted yet. Just looked at my account to see thats it's still in appled not accepted. I'll just wait till this comes out I guess. Sorry:(
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I am really not sure on this, but I think they are not allowing anymore people to join the CB. Dont quote me on this please, I am not on the dev team so my answer is not 100% correct. But that would explain why everyone who's trying to log in now cant.

Either that, or you are trying to log in when you live in an area that supports PW-MY.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • ravenfox
    edited August 2008
    I join PWI when it went Beta, I got my beta key from the website weeks ago. I live in New York. :D Yes I believe those who are now just trying to get on are a little too late to join CB but not sure why I can't get on since I was invited before it went CB. :confused: But for those who have lost your patience, just wait till it goes OB or live, you'll like it:)
  • boboho
    boboho Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i have the same problem too...everytime i try to log in into the PVP server they said i have incorect password.....and i try to conect to pve server it said can not login......pls help
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    its simple, when u register into -Edited-... just scroll down after the the registration, go down and find Game activation..or something like that..and activate you'r game..:D that's it...if you still have problems..let me know !

This is an old thread from before the open beta bakadjevica please look at dates before bringing old threads as this topic really has no relevance anymore.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.