Footsteps char sound like he is a GIANT

Options
doodeskader666
doodeskader666 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
Man o man . Every step i take with my char sounds terrible. So loud , so loud. And the point is that the sound of the steps is part of the effect option. Thats not good. Lower effect and y cant enjoy youre skillnoises. this is 1 of the reasons people make clerics i think. Im new here so i dont know if theres already a thread bout it. Dont have much time to look, cause its back to work again. Cyaaaaa.:D
Post edited by doodeskader666 on

Comments

• irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    well i would rather say that whatever class/race you play it all sounds like you wear hels O.o
    and most of the time its sounds like you are runing on a solid stone layer.
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • vortexgw1
    vortexgw1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    irbis wrote: »
    well i would rather say that whatever class/race you play it all sounds like you wear hels O.o

That's true. The sound is the same no matter the surface you are walking on. I think this should be fixed, maybe not right the way but before the actual game comes out.
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Dude... Go look up gameplay for Runes of Magic. If you hear how tremendously loud their footstep sounds are, you won't mind Perfect World.
  • luverboy
    luverboy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    irbis wrote: »

Seriously. This game is well done graphical and the sound is preety awesome to works well on my machine. But I think it would be a good option if we could shut off the footsteps noise or maybe even get a slider to turn the volume of it down.