If you cry your a victim.

Options
zakat
zakat Posts: 72 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
First off I want to say...this thread is not about bashing people.I created this topic not to flame but to INFORM.Informing who?All of the people who are crying,running,and complaining about being PK'd.

If the above discription fits you in any shape or form then the following message is to you...You HAVE to stop whining about being killed in game.I am looking around at the result of people crying and it's making it worse one you.PKers can smell fear(lol).They thrive off of knowing that you are afraid of them,that you will run from them on sight,and such.Yes,I know alot of them gank.Yes,I know alot of them are high leveld and they pick on the lower leveld people but complaining IS NOT the way to go.If you are ganked by a group of PKers then gather up your friends,find the group that killed you,and go all PKK on their asses!!!

"But Zakat I am all alone in PW.I have no help."This is not necessarily true.There are a number of PKKers in game that are willing to help those who have been hunted down and killed ruthlessly.I am one myself and when open beta begins I will be more than willing to help those who are being preyed upon by PKers.Joining a guild is a good way to go to.Guild mates can form parties and adventure together.Remember...there is saftey in numbers.

No matter what you decide to do DON'T resort to crying or even worse...begging for mercy.Ask any true PKer and they will tell you that they don't give a rat's a$$ about people begging to be spared(unless you offer them money not to kill you lol).Do what you have to do to survive against them while honoring morality and yourself(meaning don't use cheap tactic.)

ALWAYS REMEMBER ONE THING....If you cry your a victim and victims will be hunted continuously without remorse.That is all...thanks for reading.
Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
Post edited by zakat on

Comments

• stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Something tells me that you will give up on this "PKK" dream within a week of OB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    stampede wrote: »
    Something tells me that you will give up on this "PKK" dream within a week of OB.

Not all all....I am a PKK in other online games(Ragnarok Online).I love what I do.
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    to be honest, if you trash all all that "justicy" overview this is something very good. world is full of pussys. want to be treated like a man? then fight as a man. that the base info ive got from reading this. and i like it
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    irbis wrote: »
    to be honest, if you trash all all that "justicy" overview this is something very good. world is full of pussys. want to be treated like a man? then fight as a man. that the base info ive got from reading this. and i like it

So you get my point?Thanks for calling it good by the way.The justicy part?I beleive that true PKKers should go by a code of honor and thus I try to pass this on to others.For example...true PKKers have to know and accept that there is acceptable and unacceptable PKing.Territory War,acceptable.Arena challenges,acceptable.Ruthless killing,unacceptable.It's the code we go by.It's our way of PW life.:cool:
  • irbis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    as far as you will remember that world is not "black or white" you got my support on that.
    and always look at the issue from both sides.
    and have some lemon juice orgy from time to time. its cool 8)
    [Yoda have spoken. amen]
    -severan
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    as far as you will remember that world is not "black or white" you got my support on that.
    and always look at the issue from both sides.
    and have some lemon juice orgy from time to time. its cool 8)
    [Yoda have spoken. amen]

I'll ways try my best to be open minded you have my word on that one.lol Yoda....I'm a wise,little green midget.:D
  • irbis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dont forgot the most importend part!
    i "bolded" it :3
    -severan
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dont forgot the most importend part!
    i "bolded" it :3

Lemon juice orgy?Explain...your termonology confuses me.
  • wargasm
    wargasm Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I love the thread title lawl :P
    :DBFME2 on PW (Oracle lv 89WB+lv 71EP):D
    wargasm1 on FFR rank top 200/1.5 million players
    :):p:)TO JOIN PVE GUILD PM ME:):p:)
    ===============================
    Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?
  • irbis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    zakat wrote: »
    Lemon juice orgy?Explain...your termonology confuses me.
    YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LENOM JUICE ORGY ARE???? =O
    okey heres how you do it
    1. find some nice big pool.
    2. fill it with lemon juice(be sure to add extra sugar to make it sweet :3 )
    3. gather some people (hit chicks requaired!!!!!)
    4. get naked. all of you.
    5. jump into the pool and have fun
    and v'la :D total ownage!
    (btw i will not enlarge the definition of "have fun" in this case as i dont want to be baned :D but i belive that with a lil bit of imagination you'll get the picture >:3 )
    Have Fun =D
    -severan
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You can't do it alone, have someone to back you up ^^. PWI gonna be a harsh environment.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    First off I want to say...this thread is not about bashing people.I created this topic not to flame but to INFORM.Informing who?All of the people who are crying,running,and complaining about being PK'd.

If the above discription fits you in any shape or form then the following message is to you...You HAVE to stop whining about being killed in game.I am looking around at the result of people crying and it's making it worse one you.PKers can smell fear(lol).They thrive off of knowing that you are afraid of them,that you will run from them on sight,and such.Yes,I know alot of them gank.Yes,I know alot of them are high leveld and they pick on the lower leveld people but complaining IS NOT the way to go.If you are ganked by a group of PKers then gather up your friends,find the group that killed you,and go all PKK on their asses!!!

"But Zakat I am all alone in PW.I have no help."This is not necessarily true.There are a number of PKKers in game that are willing to help those who have been hunted down and killed ruthlessly.I am one myself and when open beta begins I will be more than willing to help those who are being preyed upon by PKers.Joining a guild is a good way to go to.Guild mates can form parties and adventure together.Remember...there is saftey in numbers.

No matter what you decide to do DON'T resort to crying or even worse...begging for mercy.Ask any true PKer and they will tell you that they don't give a rat's a$$ about people begging to be spared(unless you offer them money not to kill you lol).Do what you have to do to survive against them while honoring morality and yourself(meaning don't use cheap tactic.)

ALWAYS REMEMBER ONE THING....If you cry your a victim and victims will be hunted continuously without remorse.That is all...thanks for reading.

Please refrain from posting about such topics. Everyone has their own opinion about the game and actions. This post might be seen as a direct attack to some people and we do not want to condone or start any type of childish behavior on this forum. Please keep it clean you will be doing yourself and everyone els a favor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • stampede
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Cute attempt for mod recognition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • taihaku
    taihaku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LENOM JUICE ORGY ARE???? =O
    okey heres how you do it
    1. find some nice big pool.
    2. fill it with lemon juice(be sure to add extra sugar to make it sweet :3 )
    3. gather some people (hit chicks requaired!!!!!)
    4. get naked. all of you.
    5. jump into the pool and have fun
    and v'la :D total ownage!
    (btw i will not enlarge the definition of "have fun" in this case as i dont want to be baned :D but i belive that with a lil bit of imagination you'll get the picture >:3 )
    Have Fun =D

:eek:Then I will be sure to have some lemon juice orgy's along the way.
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    anima wrote: »
    You can't do it alone, have someone to back you up ^^. PWI gonna be a harsh environment.

I'm not alone as a PKKer if that's what you mean.
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    Please refrain from posting about such topics. Everyone has their own opinion about the game and actions. This post might be seen as a direct attack to some people and we do not want to condone or start any type of childish behavior on this forum. Please keep it clean you will be doing yourself and everyone els a favor.

Aww, poor kid(s) can't handle the truth? Btw that pretty much made you a forum-victim.

Yeah, exept men roleplaying as little girls on forums with pink text isn't particularly cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    *sigh*I hope that atleast some of the people I was referring to in this thread got the message.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    PKKers are a joke. Get some balls and admit you're a PKer like everyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »

It's not the fact that their too self righteous to admit being a PKer. It's that they can't handle it when the entire server hunts them down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    PKKers are people that PK the people hated by the general population of the server. By doing this, they build positive rep and are liked by most people, with the obvious exclusion of their prey. In addition, by PKing PKers, they have the chance to kill experienced players that know how to react in a PvP situation, thus making for tougher battles. They don't get red-named, either, so they don't have to waste dolls.

... Good rep, minimal-low item loss, fun targets. It makes sense why people PKK. It certainly beats picking on white names that don't even bother to fight back when you attack them.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • xkwisite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    PKKers are people that PK the people hated by the general population of the server. By doing this, they build positive rep and are liked by most people, with the obvious exclusion of their prey. In addition, by PKing PKers, they have the chance to kill experienced players that know how to react in a PvP situation, thus making for tougher battles. They don't get red-named, either, so they don't have to waste dolls.

... Good rep, minimal-low item loss, fun targets. It makes sense why people PKK. It certainly beats picking on white names that don't even bother to fight back when you attack them.

I disagree, Most people have been fighting back when i attack. Which is why it's so damn hard for me to get red :(. I basically have to kite WR's for red.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Really? That's good to hear. Looks like Lost City won't be as boring as I thought. Back on Oracle, whites almost never fought back. T'was exceedingly boring.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ishtori
    ishtori Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I don't know, I tend to be as cheap as I can when I fight someone that tried to gank me. Unless the PKer just PK and don't speak nonsense about how running away is bad. If gonna gank, just gank, people are entitled to run as much as they are entitled to PK.

If the level difference is not that big, counter attack time (However sometimes they just goes away after a gank, which make it hard to find them).

I don't really hold a grudge long enough to look to kill them like after one night's sleep anyways.

P.S Hiero is like the worst thing ever created. Sometimes 2 people just can't kill each other. Till one of them gives up or get bored
  • xkwisite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ishtori wrote: »
    I don't know, I tend to be as cheap as I can when I fight someone that tried to gank me. Unless the PKer just PK and don't speak nonsense about how running away is bad. If gonna gank, just gank, people are entitled to run as much as they are entitled to PK.

If the level difference is not that big, counter attack time (However sometimes they just goes away after a gank, which make it hard to find them).

I don't really hold a grudge long enough to look to kill them like after one night's sleep anyways.

P.S Hiero is like the worst thing ever created. Sometimes 2 people just can't kill each other. Till one of them gives up or get bored

The hiero thing changes at 70+, Though in rare cases people will be unable to kill each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »

I would reply with my normal negativity towards you but I will NOT be allowing you to turn this into a flame thread like I did the last.Go a head and do your trolling as I will not enable you.

You.Are.Hillarious.
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I've always wanted to be a PKKer, but I never got to a high enough level for it to work that well.

Cute failure at attempted insult.
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ya gotta grind and PKK.The number of PKers heavily outweigh the number of PKKers thus forcing us to work hard to even stand a chance.
  • stampede
    edited August 2008
    Options
    c453m4573r wrote: »
    Cute failure at attempted insult.

Right back at yah?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• xkwisite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ya gotta grind and PKK.The number of PKers heavily outweigh the number of PKKers thus forcing us to work hard to even stand a chance.

Uhm? Al ot more people PK red names then they do white names. Get it right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xkwisite wrote: »
    Uhm? Al ot more people PK red names then they do white names. Get it right.

Ummm just because they are PKing red names dosn't make them PKKers lol.PKKers are protectors or "carebears" as some like to call us.You should read what you just said...to PKKers it dosn't matter who is PKing who.If we see the act as unacceptable we have to take action and like I said before there are alot more PKers thus making our job of stoping them harder.