Cbs a waste of time really!!

Options
azure
azure Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
ok does any1 agree that cbs a waste of time i haven't even seen any serious bugs, besides why would u guys want to report the bugs that u guys use all the time to help u kill bosses :D
i only played cb till lvl 30 to try a build and after that its a waste of time ,
Post edited by azure on

Comments

• xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    azure wrote: »
    ok does any1 agree that cbs a waste of time i haven't even seen any serious bugs, besides why would u guys want to report the bugs that u guys use all the time to help u kill bosses :D
    i only played cb till lvl 30 to try a build and after that its a waste of time ,

This post is a waste of time. I've found 3 bugs so far. As well it gives new players a chance to try the game out as well as the cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Plus how would you know if it was a waste of time before it even happened, you're just saying it cause CB is about to end.
  • pabling
    pabling Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    CB gives u the experiece in playing PW international....also gonna have a free 10 dollars if u achieve lvl 40, it's also a way to interact to those people who manage the game, and also fix some bugs, glitch, etc., try ur build, so I think CB "aside from being swiped after it" is not that a waste of time....well, for those who see an mmorpg as a leveling priority, they may say it at very reasonable cause...cause leveling isn't that really easy u know...

but overall, CB is good so far (aside from the cost at the shop) EXPENSIVE! wakoks
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    azure wrote: »
    besides why would u guys want to report the bugs that u guys use all the time to help u kill bosses :D

Well, I'd imagine because you can get BANNED for using them if you're caught. That'd suck pretty bad.
  • blazmeen
    blazmeen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i only played cb till lvl 30 to try a build
    Well you've just contradicted yourself then azure :p. Why don't you try some more builds? lvl higher to 40 (free zen)? Party with people along the way and meet new people to partner with in OB?. You can make much more of the CB so go for it. ;)