Cash Shop Rates Please

Options
dankmonkey
dankmonkey Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
We have been waiting for a idea of what the prices will be in OB and the exchange rates for pricing of the GOLD for cash shop? If they are more then PW-MY then it's going to be a hugely expensive game to play and not worth anyone's time to play, already PW-MY is pricey. One pet ride in PW-MY is $30 USD and here it's says $40 USD so far if the exchange rate is correct !!! Not to mention the other items that have wacked prices. Go check there prices, it would be smart. Give me a reason to come over here from PW-MY.
Post edited by dankmonkey on

Comments

• cerberus
    cerberus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    go to offgamers and buy from their they are cheaper plus i reallly doubt that this version would be cheaper
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Unless the admins come up with an aswer to our queries about that, we will be stuck to wait until open beat to see if they will be cheaper or not.

But their reluctance to answer clearly that question is not a good omen....
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • dankmonkey
    dankmonkey Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I buy from offgamers now but thats for PW-MY and here they said they will not have outside sources or third parties selling there gold/cubi's they are going to sell direct. 1000 cubi coin are worth 100 cubi gold in game and that's at $30-31 USD. I am not like alot of the people that will be on the server, I am a paying customer, So ya I pay to play. I am not a kid that's dumb to prices and have mommy and daddy pay not knowing what things are worth. I spend a fair amount with a lvl 85 on the other server. But if the rates are more here, I wont leave there to start a new char. here. GM its time to release the info now. They know the rates they are going to charge. I got a feeling they are going to lose alot of people due to prices unless they are smart. But greed tends to get in the way. If they have low prices then people will buy like crazy but higher prices people won't buy as much and they will make money slow.
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    When I played 2Moons, you can rent a pet in a small amout of time for cheaper price, or buy a permanent one for $40 (that is the coolest pet they have, others are...). So if PWI has the same price, it is normal, cause riding pet is not a necessary item like HP and MP charms or flying items. Want to be special? Buy it.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I would also love to know the prices :D even though I am an adult and married I do not have money to throw around. Most times I think I'd rather have other people buy what I want and pay them with game money =] I really hope I would be allowed to do that. Or since I am Veno once I get 70+ I can tame them a really nice rare pet of their choice ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★