let me know before i quit this game...

faii
faii Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Support Desk
has anyone had graphics issues where no clothing details are shown.
i can't deal with it anymore.. all the system requirements are met but if i can't find any other answers i can't continue to make myself play this game with literal naked people running around!
Post edited by faii on

Comments

• fez
    fez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    too bad i dont have that clitch. :D
    But you can start by doing "verify" test within perfect world. Open up the client and don't go ingame, just press "verify" to do PW file check.(Takes a long time) If it finds some missing files or errors it will download them automatically. So after it's done, go check ingame. If the problem is still there we need more information on your computer.
    Go START - RUN - DXDIAG - ok - SAVE ALL INFORMATION - ok. and then upload that .txt file someone and pm link to me or paste it in your topic. There's no sensitive information inside, you could remove your "Machine name". in the txt file you save, if it has any importance to you. After that will see if it helps anything to figure out.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yeah he should have done this before he installed the game =] well after
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    faii wrote: »
    has anyone had graphics issues where no clothing details are shown.

Tried to update your graphic card drivers?
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yes, definitely try updating your graphics card drivers.

Also try running the game in the lowest settings, everything turned off and then slowly turn each feature up until you get the issue.

Run the game in Windowed mode, especially if you use other programs while playing.

Hope this helps some! :D
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.