no 100 hours in guild for terr battles on cb?

Options
robb
robb Posts: 18 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
i emailed the support earlier saying they need to reduce it becuase cb has only been open just over a week.

i also said if this has already been removed then ignor this and htye have not responded in 8 hours so ermm

if u think this is a good idea post here and it would be nice for some confirmation from gms about this..
Robb.
Post edited by robb on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    100 hours = 4 days and 4 hours. Not that hard to attain really. Enter a guild monday and you can make the TW friday...

That delay is to prevent players from guild hopping too much.

Anyway, you'll get owned in TW. The mobs are level 70+ or something like that.

And some do heavy AOE damage.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I would imagine that most of the time, it takes longer than 8 hours to reply to the email. First of all because there might not be anyone there to answer the email, and there are probably tons of other emails that were sent before yours that needs to be replied to.

Either way, 100 hours is not that much. Patience, young grasshopper. :3
  • robb
    robb Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yes but a entire guild going there and doing sucide would be awesome lol

and no i emailed them before and got a reply in 30 mins, but that was about getting banned so maybe its less important?
    every battle is at the same time and theres only gunna be 1 set on cb so prehaps restict it to 24 hours?
    Robb.