Looking For... Squad? xD

Options
godcrusher
godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
As Open Beta draws near, and I being quite unprepared and being a very social player I wanted to see if anyone want to maybe play during Open Beta together, maybe form a squad? I'm not the silent type of person in MMORPGs, more of the guy who chats in towns a lot, ask questions, PVP, etc. Well lets organize myself...

LF: People who can go on during 5:00PM EST and onward daily, active and even more on weekends. Not looking for guild but more of trying to make friends. You never know, we might end up fighting for the same territory on the same faction/guild. Just want some cool, experienced or not, if experienced can guide me, if not we can both learn. A partner? A pal? Solo leveling all day isn't entertaining nor is it very motivating. I'm determined to level together and hopefully become pals, or rival... or worst enemies. :p

Me: I'm an active gamer in High School who probably won't game much during college. (Hopefully I get into a good college. o.o) I love to PVP, wars, invasions, mostly war related battles in the fields on MMORPGs. Though I never PKed much in games, like only when protecting my friends, aiding my guild mates or if provoked. I just don't like going up to an unprepared guy, unless he's my level. The thrill of battle is awesome and something so addictive that I've lust for in countless MMORPGs and only 2 giving me the satisfaction of battle. That's 2 out of hundreds, hopefully PW won't be a grindfest letdown. I usually never get angry and hard to **** off. No whatsoever experience in PW, highest level in PW-MY, 1, highest level in PWI CB, 11. >.<

Meet you in game!
Post edited by godcrusher on

Comments

• faytless
    faytless Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    eh, i suppose i can help you out, i myself am tired of playing games all by myself...
    i played the MY-EN version and got to level 67 before i quit cos of the lag and skill delay

although i may not stick around for too long considering i havent seen the price check yet, but we'll see. see you in game :cool:
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options

What your IGN going to be? Looking for people to chill with. :)

• viesta
    viesta Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hey bro..u got xfire or something ? cant be a gamerz without it ! !

add virendar on xfire if u dooo, else my ign will be Viesta ...dunno if u findz me XD

msn = vd_extreme15@hotmail.com

made my into post in beginner section of forumz
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Used to have Xfire but not anymore, I'll find you during Open Beta. :)