Male Werefox Character? (other Untamed)

Options
jakelton
jakelton Posts: 26 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
Ok, I don't know if someone has already complained or commented on this, but I think it's utterly unfair for there to only be female werefox characters. I'm a guy and I love foxes and when I heard there were werefoxes on this game, I was determined to play it. After fighting and fighting (if any of you read all my posts on the technical board you would understand) to load the game and play it, I learn to my surprise, there are only female werefox characters. I believe this is unfair, limiting male Untamed characters to being anthro lions. Now, I know that I can create a female character and play as one. It's odd, but I can do it. But it still is weird and I'd much rather have a character that matches my gender.

Something else that follows this is, and I'm not sure what all the character types for male Untamed is, but as a future idea, would it be possible to add other "were's"? Meaning, werewolf, werecat (yes, I know there are female Untamed cat characters, but can they change into a cat? And the male Untamed characters, whether they are Wolf, Panda, Lion, or whatever, can only change into a white tiger), werebird (meaning a character than can change into a bird form, or a humanoid with wings and... maybe feathers for hair), or something else. If you want more ideas, I can come up with more.

Basicly what I'm asking for is more character options. I have to say, you have more character customization that any other game I've ever, ever, ever seen. I totally loved it. I was freaking out that it took my an hour to setup my character just the way I wanted. I totally didn't mind cause I wanted her to be different than others. But the characters themselves, at least in the Untamed, are lacking a little. At least, for me it is. I dunno about anyone else. I'm just one person. =/

If I made any mistakes in that, please feel free to correct me or whatever. *shrug*
This is me, Jake Kelton. Send me a private message if you recognize this username. I've been around and think of myself as somewhat known. :p Still trying to log in, but hopefully that should be remedied soon and I will join you all online. See you soon!
Post edited by jakelton on

Comments

• irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    haha i know dude. thx to my sweet venomancer most male guys are trying to flirt with me lol most of the games i try to think of a character as myself. oh well this one time she'll be my pupil ^.^ just dont fall in love with your cute veno.. to much ;)
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • jakelton
    jakelton Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Heh, I'm not likely to fall in love with her, cause after all she is just a character, but I do agree that I'd rather be a guy werefox that had a friend female werefox like mine. =D
    This is me, Jake Kelton. Send me a private message if you recognize this username. I've been around and think of myself as somewhat known. :p Still trying to log in, but hopefully that should be remedied soon and I will join you all online. See you soon!
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    just yesterday i asked my friend to give me a lift and when we wear "embracing" i acidently clicked "embrance" button which result in me kissing him. he stoped his flying sword, looked at me and say "wtf??? are you g@y or what?" XDDD lol
    but i need to admit seeining my cute-beloved cat-girl kissing made blood rush thru my nose rotfl.
    dont belive it? check my post in "post your CB chara" thread :D
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan