Pvp&Pk - Venomancer vs class

lacunas
lacunas Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Venomancer
I played every class to a certain level, and leveled an Archer to 57 until i found that Venomancer is better for my style of playing. I will now be playing on Lost World and i need info on pvp&pk against other classes and against other venoms. Also I consider venomancer the best class for pk, and master of soloing. Your opinion is important, thanks.
Post edited by lacunas on

Comments

• bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I don't like giving advice to people who enjoy random PK, but I'll give you one for the heck of it.

Don't be a Mage WF, because people will not be stupid and focus on the pet, so you will die if you attack a physical class, usually. Light WF (See my thread about it) would probably be better for you.
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • lacunas
    edited August 2008
    Thanks for the advice. I never said I enjoy random pk, and never pk-ed before but i'm exepcting things to change since Lost World is a pvp server. The build that i like is int, con, str because it gives a lot of hp, good magic atack and defense but low phisical defense. For phi def I can use stones and I have it all. I'd like your advice on skills, what is and is not good to learn.
  • bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well sounds like a Mage WF. Learn the attack skills on the far left side, ignore the ones on the far right since you won't be using Foxform.

I think you should talk to senovit about your build though. Too much Con isn't that great, because you run the risk of putting too much and not having enough for your weapons. A good idea if you're planning stack Con over 10 is to get just enough stats for your weapons, rest on Con since you're PKing and most people will attack back and ignore your pet.

I heard Sawfly is a good PVP pet, so go with that.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Oh yea, don't be surprised if people complain and start hating you. >.<
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • hypnos
    hypnos Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well, either go with light armor build (3int,1str,1agi every lvl) or the mage build. If you go with the mage build, the max con you add in order to equip the best weapon is 3 every 2 lvls.
  • lacunas
    edited August 2008
    Can a venomancer equip mana and hp hiero simultaneous?
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yep. Any class can equip both kinds of hieros at once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]