-=SkinnyAsHell Chars=-

Options
warlordinpw
warlordinpw Posts: 84 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
I dont have a screenshot of it but have you guys ever seen em? they look tight lool. they're like so skinny you can barely see em. good for stalking :D.

Is there like a special program to do it? heh... i heard you need to use like alot of advanced transfig scrolls to do it, but is it true? can someone confirm this and or post an SS of sum skinny as hell chars :D
Post edited by warlordinpw on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    No, you need to edit some client files.

It's against the ToS of the game.

Your account can be terminated if they catch you.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • zori
    zori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's forbidden to tamper with the files to edit your character outside the maximum settings of the game.
  • warlordinpw
    warlordinpw Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ohhh.......... i see. thanks for telling me:eek::eek::eek:
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I dont have a screenshot of it but have you guys ever seen em? they look tight lool. they're like so skinny you can barely see em. good for stalking :D.

Is there like a special program to do it? heh... i heard you need to use like alot of advanced transfig scrolls to do it, but is it true? can someone confirm this and or post an SS of sum skinny as hell chars :D

Please report any such characters you see to customerservice@perfectworldinc.com

These are users who have modified some files on their PC in order to create characters outside of the game's natural boundaries. Any characters who are caught modifying their client in any way will be banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xanados
    xanados Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Plus if you manage to do it, you can seriously mess up the entire client and never make a fat character again.
    Syndacus L. 31 Stoneman Protector - 1250 Patk
    Dingleberry L. 14 Marksman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]