XP and Spirit Charms

Options
mojin
mojin Posts: 24 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
I think it would be nice if there were like 120,150,and 200% xp and spirit charms.

Spirit mainly because at lower levels with some classes you just don't have enough spirit to go around. So an increased spirit gain charm or a Spirit orb that instantly grants like 10,000 spirit points or something would be very useful.:cool:

XP Charms just seem to sell like crazy in most Free to play games with shops, so it'd be a good way to bring in that extra money for future development :D
Post edited by mojin on

Comments

• fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    /pass......................................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pxragez0r
    pxragez0r Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ^ agrees with above.
    ~ hungry for c00kies ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    what? dude i am 29lvl venomancer and after improving every skill i have i still got 10k reamaining. i understand that this would be an issue on higher levels but at the start....? nah
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • mojin
    mojin Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    irbis wrote: »
    what? dude i am 29lvl venomancer and after improving every skill i have i still got 10k reamaining. i understand that this would be an issue on higher levels but at the start....? nah
    Yeah venomancers don't have much of an issue then, with my lvl 28 barbarian and i have a full page of stuff plus upgrades on a couple skills that I don't have enough points for. Once I hit 29 I'm gonna have even more things I'm unable to get
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    then i take back my words and call for balancig check here.
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • anyandrell
    anyandrell Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Try and see how a cleric feels. And even a venomancer at higher levels.

irbis wrote: »
  • haiz
    haiz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    There are XP charms in this game and they're for 150% xp. They aren't in the cash shop yet but they are in every version of PW out so I'd imagine it will be added in OB. Spirit charms do not exist though and they are not needed. There are many other ways of getting SP other than killing mobs. Don't know what they're called in this version yet, but try to look up badges, as they can get you quite a bit of SP and they're gotten in a rather easy way.
  • sunisia
    sunisia Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I run an EP and i wish i had the spirit for all my heals or Attack skills, it sucks that i have to let some of my skill lack due to the fact that i can't get enough spirit to get good skills. so i would like a charm or maybe even if spirit rate was increased even a bit.

Thank you for your time
    Sunisia