The next ZORKAN/Ne0ne0

warlordinpw
warlordinpw Posts: 84 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
So? who will it be eh? Who's gonna be the next Warlord :cool:
I
By the way .....

i'm selling my sub account in PW-MY (lvl 60 ARCHER nuker, lvl 56 WF, Lvl 30+ EP, Lvl 30+WB) for in game gold in PWi.

Starting Price 1mill.

Message me if interested.

Peace out.
Post edited by warlordinpw on

Comments

• infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I don't think that's allowed.
  • ara
    ara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    why buy an account with characters that aren'T even close to being high lvl (y ok, lvl60 is "ok", you may need to spend 2-3 weeks to get something to that).

But, really, why bother? Better spend the time and lvl to 60 here and have your ingame gold still on you.
  • warlordinpw
    edited August 2008
    ara wrote: »
    why buy an account with characters that aren'T even close to being high lvl (y ok, lvl60 is "ok", you may need to spend 2-3 weeks to get something to that).

But, really, why bother? Better spend the time and lvl to 60 here and have your ingame gold still on you.

i'm just throwing it out there....who knows....sum lazy person might wanna buy it :D:cool:
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i'm just throwing it out there....who knows....sum lazy person might wanna buy it :D:cool:

No one here will want to go back to MY-EN....
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • warlordinpw
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    who knows man....who knows....some asian guy from asia might buy it...:rolleyes:
  • zori
    zori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »

You never know.. US cash prices might scare people :P
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    So? who will it be eh? Who's gonna be the next Warlord :cool:
    I
    By the way .....

i'm selling my sub account in PW-MY (lvl 60 ARCHER nuker, lvl 56 WF, Lvl 30+ EP, Lvl 30+WB) for in game gold in PWi.

Starting Price 1mill.

Message me if interested.

Peace out.

I can't wait until you're banned.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Selling game characters/accounts is against our Terms of Service. I realize that you are selling a character/account from another game, however still, this dialogue cannot continue on our site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.