need help getting my blacksmith skill past lvl 3, any help would b great
Post edited by hellknght on

Comments

• fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hellknght wrote: »
    craft items :p...................................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devilsei
    devilsei Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    fireblood wrote: »
    craft items :p...................................

I'm having the same issue, yet when i craft the lvl3 items, the skillbar doesnt go up.
  • direscythe
    direscythe Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hellknght wrote: »

Is your character lvl 50 or more? Maybe check that first...
    http://www.1perfectworld.com/quests_in/index.php/Quests/BeastProductionSkills
    scroll down where it talks about lvl 4 production skills.
  • devilsei
    edited August 2008
    direscythe wrote: »
    Is your character lvl 50 or more? Maybe check that first...
    http://www.1perfectworld.com/quests_in/index.php/Quests/BeastProductionSkills
    scroll down where it talks about lvl 4 production skills.

So wait, once we get our skill to 3, we have to wait till we are lvl 50 just to gain points towards getting to 4?
  • direscythe
    edited August 2008
    devilsei wrote: »
    So wait, once we get our skill to 3, we have to wait till we are lvl 50 just to gain points towards getting to 4?

I don't know. I won't reach lvl 50 before they end Closed Beta and wipe our characters and progress clean Sept 2nd. Maybe let you know during the Open Beta as I plan on reaching those levels rather soon.

50 is a good level for that - would you want a bunch of level 10s making your weapons when you are 60 and hurting for the best weapon out there? And its a great reward for reaching 50.
  • devilsei
    edited August 2008
    Ahh lol, I figured I'd use the free zen they gave us to powerlevel my Blacksmithing. I'm only lvl 10 right now, but after learning the 3rd lvl, I cant raise it lol, was lucky to make a weapon or two i can use a little later on
  • direscythe
    edited August 2008
    devilsei wrote: »
    Ahh lol, I figured I'd use the free zen they gave us to powerlevel my Blacksmithing. I'm only lvl 10 right now, but after learning the 3rd lvl, I cant raise it lol, was lucky to make a weapon or two i can use a little later on

Why bother playing unless you want to check out what the zen store can offer you without losing money - On Sept 2nd say good bye to all your characters thus far. I can't wait for Open Beta now!
  • devilsei
    edited August 2008
    direscythe wrote: »
    Why bother playing unless you want to check out what the zen store can offer you without losing money - On Sept 2nd say good bye to all your characters thus far. I can't wait for Open Beta now!

Eh, I'm not the type who buys online gold or such lol
    So I figured, why let it go to waste when the zen was free lol
  • blitzking
    blitzking Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    So what exactly is the best manufacturung skill out of the 4 options
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Apothecary skill probably gets the most use, but you can have all 4 skills so there is no need to choose. Just do them all and drop any you do not like.