the whole zen thing ???

Options
moonelve
moonelve Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
ok so ive been reading about the OMG $1 = 1 zen threads
and ive been in game and claimed my free test zen.
what i dont understand now is, why are you all complaining soo much???
i mean from ehat i see 90% of the cash items are nothing to get worked up about, they dont seem to effect the actuall game play.
i mean in other games theres +exp items and + drop items and +att,def,hp,man items
but from what i see in perfect world is most items are purely for fun and dont really effect the game on a whole. like wedding dresses and flowers and fireworks. all very fun but wont help you in pve or pvp.
i could be completely wrong.
and the crafting items and cages and inventory expansions, are for people who are lazy and dont want to farm the items. eg 1 cage from cash shop or go and farm the fodder.
so id like to know why and what are people getting so worked up about???
and also have i missed what items are actually going to effect the way you play the game.
mounts for example are good but not a necessity to progress.
everything else seems theres an in game but slower way to get it.
maybe i missed some items or maybe just didnt really get the point of them. my opinoin is 90% of the stuff in cash shop is for fun. the other 10% is used to increase something like inv, or slots on item.
i know im gonna get flamed but i dont care :)
Post edited by moonelve on

Comments

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hierograms(binding/spirit/health) and guardian angels imbalance the game.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • moonelve
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ok i looked at those angle things. imballenced??? not really, so without one you lose some exp and maybe items. dont die :Di guess im just used to people complaing for real important reasons like people with + att + def + hp + mp + run + everything and + exp and + drops items would obviously pwn in pve and pvp.
    where as far as ive seen theres nothing like that in this game to worry about. and im glad there is no +exp item that was one of my main concerns
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The health hierograms restore your health if it goes below 50%(10sec cooldown). That's what imbalances PvP. You have to have one if you fight other people with it.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • moonelve
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ok thats a fair point.
    its still not as bad as some other games that failed because of cash shop items. like rohan and others
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    moonelve wrote: »
    cages and inventory expansions, are for people who are lazy and dont want to farm the items. eg 1 cage from cash shop or go and farm the fodder.

There are only 3 quests that allow you to expend you pet backpack. After that you MUST buy cages.

There are only 2 quests to upgrade your storage. After that you MUST buy stones.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • glider
    glider Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wow. Someone who obviously hasn't played the game telling people who've played the game from other regions and got past level 30 telling us we don't need cash shop items to be competitive in PvP. Incredible.
  • moonelve
    edited August 2008
    Options
    awesome my first flamer sweeeet.
    but what i was actually saying is that it isnt as bad as other games, and not as bad as people are making out. and i never even said my lvl did i??? no i didnt.
    compare it to other games where cash items are the likes of + hp + def + agil + intel +mp + att + crit and stackable. THAT is a disadvantage to people who dont use cash items.
    as far as i see in cash shop these dont exisst. and from the posts here its all about the heiros (spelld wrong) which yes maybe a bit of an advantage but it sure isnt as bad as 90% of the other free to play games out there.
  • fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    but what i was actually saying is that it isnt as bad as other games, and not as bad as people are making out. and i never even said my lvl did i??? no i didnt.
    compare it to other games where cash items are the likes of + hp + def + agil + intel +mp + att + crit and stackable. THAT is a disadvantage to people who dont use cash items.
    as far as i see in cash shop these dont exisst. and from the posts here its all about the heiros (spelld wrong) which yes maybe a bit of an advantage but it sure isnt as bad as 90% of the other free to play games out there.
    Im with you on this it isnt as bad as many other games out there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ishtori
    ishtori Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

+stat are also available but just in a different form, you can buy materials from CS and make attack, defense, etc etc hierogram or medicines. (It is expensive, but if you want an edge really bad its doable) Cashshop in PW just offer you a shortcut for many things you do (in exchange for cash of course), but some things cannot be achieved without the item from CS.