CB to OB Question

Options
siege
siege Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Will things be changed any from CB to OB? I haven't been into this game for long, but I was curious if things were going to change. Class balance is the main thing I'm curious about.
Post edited by siege on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    siege wrote: »
    Will things be changed any from CB to OB? I haven't been into this game for long, but I was curious if things were going to change. Class balance is the main thing I'm curious about.

Gameplay will remain the same.

They will probably do some translation corrections, timing of the events, update to the cash shop. Those kind of things.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • agentzer0
    agentzer0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    also your char will be deleted.
  • elite
    elite Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    When it's open beta, your character is perminent unless of cource you delete it. Im guessing that some glitches / bugs will be corrected, there may be an event or something like when PW MY went into full version, they had ADC invasions.

*sorry for spelling and old names of stuff*
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    elite wrote: »
    there may be an event or something like when PW MY went into full version, they had ADC invasions.

*imagine ADC invasion with a bunch of levels -10 chars defending the city* :D
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • f4ding
    f4ding Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    as long as they did not recieve help from acclaim on chosing the servers your character will be permanent in OB have to love the mass high level account wipe from acclaim took them months to get everyones account fixed by then half of them stopped waiting and went to a new game
  • lyly
    lyly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    *imagine ADC invasion with a bunch of levels -10 chars defending the city* :D

I thought you had to be level 30 to TW
  • hiiro
    hiiro Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ok so at the end of Closed Beta, our characters are wiped. Do we have to re-download the game client again for the Open beta?

Also, once we created open Beta, are our characters going to be permanent?

Finally, is Open Beta on the 2nd?

I really love this game and I'm dying to know <3
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Open Beta char is pernament, Closed Beta, deleted. Open Beta will start 4hrs after closed beta ends, maybe a patch but I doubt you need to redownload. Read the pinned/stickied topics, they help a lot. :)
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    godcrusher wrote: »
    maybe a patch but I doubt you need to redownload.

it was confirmed it will be a patch, No need for a full client redownload.