woix Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
LoL any tips? Its rly frustrating^^
Post edited by woix on

Comments

• undeath
    undeath Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Leap quest you mean? I did the quest and got no reward....just hit the space bar after accepting the quest and complete the quest by talking to the same NPC.
  • windlance
    windlance Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    dont you need the chest at the gate?
    i cant jump that high
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I read somewhere about double-jumping... it should be possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • plex
    plex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i can help any female character with this quest, if you are a female charactor and need help getting/finding the chest, then pm me in game "plexy"
  • dreams
    dreams Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hehe u guys have it tough the winged elves have a quest like that too where you goto get a trial token out of the chest of trial and then you give it back to the "elder" and she gives you this nice healing scroll, but the fun thing about it is that we can fly to the chest =)
  • shiningstar
    shiningstar Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    right, double jump. if you are in City of the lost, on you right side of the gate, there's a half-pillar. you can jump on it first, then jump to the windowsill on the wall, then jump on the top of the wall.
  • direscythe
    direscythe Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    For Ethersword,

At the east gate - jump up as high as you can go on the south side of the gate then make your way to the north side of the gate and up the mountain. There is somewhat of a highpoint up there you will jump off of. Get a running start and it will take a few tries but you can visibly run right off the cliff before you jump so it looks like you are jumping from space. In the air time your second jump so you aren't falling too much - you must make it to the closest part of the steeple roof. If you jump in the air on your way up from the first jump then you have lost altitude because the jumps are added and the first one was cut short when you jumped the second time. Once you are there make your way to the middle of the gate on high and open the chest. Then you gotta run back to the quest giver once you opened it.

This is how it was on MY-EN, I am still downloading this huge game for the International - can't wait!
  • kittyeatsushi
    kittyeatsushi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yeah the jump quests are tricky D;

The human one is probably the hardest one. The untamed one isn't too bad. The elf one is just too ez :<
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • albiress
    albiress Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    The first leap quest you get from the elder, he gives you a time limit of like 5 minutes, to grab the chest just jump up on to the wooden small pillars on the gateway across from the bridge holding the chest, double jump until you are walking on the side of the rail seperating this, if you are at the right corner it will let you stay there for a second instantly press space when you hit there and it will allow you a jump, then you just maneuver onto the bridge, this quest for me took two tries and multiple attempts at the jump but eventuall it will work, open the chest and run back.

The second leap quest you get from te drunken warrior, you have to jump onto the walkway near where he is, just jump onto the house then the small woden gates top, then just run to the end and double jump up onto the waqlkway, it may take a few tries but there is no time limit.
  • vorfeed
    vorfeed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    does it works if u call a elf to carry u up?=x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:):)

Server: Lost City

nao pk this sexy mage okas? :p
  • direscythe
    direscythe Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    vorfeed wrote: »
    does it works if u call a elf to carry u up?=x

If your character is female then a male elf can hold you and fly you up, likewise a human with a flying sword or a beast with a flying pet.
  • tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    direscythe wrote: »
    If your character is female then a male elf can hold you and fly you up, likewise a human with a flying sword or a beast with a flying pet.

you can jump to where chests are I know cuz I done both quests I think I take screenshoot for you to see hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devilsei
    devilsei Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This is for Ethersword, only one ive done lol
    Its pretty easy when you know how to do it. When you go east, near the right side of the gate is a rock, and just above that a platform. Jump onto the rock, then to this platform. From there you can go to a central part of the gate, the chest is above this spot, on the walkway connecting the two towers. Across from the rock you jumped on at first, is a mountainous area you can get to. Get as far up this one as possible. Then turn around and you'll see the top of one of those towers. Run forewards and jump, then just as you start to fall, doublejump and you'll land on the edge of the tower. Just jump down to the walkway and grab the chest, hope that all makes sense
  • areswar
    areswar Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    That's a very good and helpful video.. but is that last jump a double jump?? He seem to jump and jump again in mid air without stepping on anything.. did I see correctly?
  • coldash
    coldash Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    If you don't have enough time to get back to elder in city of the lost you can use town teleport it will bring you to lost teleporter and elder is 5 seconds away. I finished this quest i 1 minute 51 seconds this way. Elves self explanitory. Humans my only advice is do several dry runs before accepting the quest.
    IGN: Drizztina
    Main Class : Venomancer
    Faction: RageQuit
  • schaapje
    schaapje Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Jump when you're about to go downwards. It may look like you won't make it but you will. I did it on my first try.

85528566ug4.jpg

29559892zo7.jpg