Full time wings

Options
constintine
constintine Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
Hi there I'm new to the forums and I have enjoyed playing the Closed Beta so far. One of the things that bothers me is that when you are playing as Elf(not sure if this applies to other races) You can only see your wings when you be flying around. There should be an option that if you want you will be able to see the wings 100% of the time. So if your fighting you will still see them even when walking you will be. Comment but don't flame plz :P
Post edited by constintine on

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oooh, that would look really nice as an option. Especially with the item shop wings.

The compromise right now is to fly really, really low on the ground when not in ground battle, like moving around in town.

But it's works that they also disappear in the water. Otherwise, hey would get bogged full of water and get in the way.
  • constintine
    constintine Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    So true but remember wings take up chi and when you are a noob like me (not really just a low lvl) you cant last for ever
  • moretokun
    moretokun Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It would be nice to have your wings out all the time, instead of those weird hair-wings they have currently
  • elite
    elite Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The werefox and werebeast have animals they can stand on to fly, the stingray is the most used one as it only costs 20k. Warrirors and magicions have swords they can ride on as well. It is a nice idea but it would only work for the elfs.
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    elite wrote: »
    The werefox and werebeast have animals they can stand on to fly, the stingray is the most used one as it only costs 20k. Warrirors and magicions have swords they can ride on as well. It is a nice idea but it would only work for the elfs.

Standing on the stingray in a crowded Archosaur is a great obnoxious way to block the view of many people especially hovering in key areas like the banker of the daily quest, and probably a guarantee to be attempted to be pked by some annoyed person/stalker on the PVP server. ^_~

(Personally annoyed slightly when people set up shop on top of the daily quest npcs. :p )
  • jadedmojo
    jadedmojo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    june wrote: »

Standing on the stingray in a crowded Archosaur is a great obnoxious way to block the view of many people especially hovering in key areas like the banker of the daily quest, and probably a guarantee to be attempted to be pked by some annoyed person/stalker on the PVP server. ^_~

(Personally annoyed slightly when people set up shop on top of the daily quest npcs. :p )

How about when they setup shopbot ontop of the Teleport Masters and Elders? Grrrrrrrrr...