bot report

2»

Comments

• cheianah
    cheianah Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Bots never really bothered me in any MMO I've played, I've seen too many of them and they are EVERYWHERE, sure if I see them I report them, but I dont quit the game over it. That would be like me boycotting hamburger b/c of how the animals are treated beforehand. It just doesn't solve the problem and only hurts yourself in the end.

My best advice report them when you see them, take SS's or w/e you do. But dont belittle yourself in the respect of others actions.
  • slingblade
    slingblade Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    cheianah wrote: »
    Bots never really bothered me in any MMO I've played, I've seen too many of them and they are EVERYWHERE, sure if I see them I report them, but I dont quit the game over it. That would be like me boycotting hamburger b/c of how the animals are treated beforehand. It just doesn't solve the problem and only hurts yourself in the end.

My best advice report them when you see them, take SS's or w/e you do. But dont belittle yourself in the respect of others actions.

i have quit a game because of the bots. Knight Online is one of the worst game. The bots are every were. the ks'ing is crazy and the GM's just dont give a flying ****. which is why i went on the hunt for a new game. Look were im at now.=)=) even sending in SS or the special KSC file that wanted, they still did nothen.
  • pxragez0r
    pxragez0r Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    griefing bots are fun. attack them til they're almost dead and let the mobs do the rest..

-5% = -2hours ftw.
    ~ hungry for c00kies ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    pxragez0r wrote: »
    griefing bots are fun. attack them til they're almost dead and let the mobs do the rest.

That seldom work with VM bots in here.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • zhaozhilong
    zhaozhilong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Bots ruin all mmo games look what they did to Rohan, all servers where full as soon as bots had to pay for program the game died servers are so light now very few ppl play anymore, Bots where one of the couses of the games failer there are other factors involved also but Bots where the main couse. I stated many many times do what Rappelz did to fix the problem with bots, they took legal action against them and put like 200+ ppl in jail for selling eligal gold , hey created a program to detect counterfit gold so all the ppl that did buy gold from outside saw themselves broke all gold was deleted from them, they also created and keep up to date bot detecting program so bots beware if you can actualy even find a program for it lol, anyhow thats one game you will not see a bot in anymore ( good riddens to them) I hate bots and always will I will PK all bots on sight and report them.
    Why do ppl need to cheat in a game takeing all the fun out of gameplay as it was intended to be, thats something I will never understand all I see is a big sighn on there head reading Im a Looser and I cheat.
    This game looks very promessing and I pray to god they dont let the bots take control of this game couse if they do they will loose many many good players that will put cash in there pockets and not the otherway around by putting cash in the bots pockets.
  • warlordinpw
    warlordinpw Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    what? CB and people are Botting already? :mad: I hope PWI dont end up like the mmorpg Silkroad Online.

If i see em Botters in OB i'll pk em right away.
    KOS on Botters!!!:mad:
  • tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    what? CB and people are Botting already? :mad: I hope PWI dont end up like the mmorpg Silkroad Online.

If i see em Botters in OB i'll pk em right away.
    KOS on Botters!!!:mad:

lawl you can't PK any bot if they under 30 (untill lvl 29 there is protection) and in PVE you won't be able at all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]