Solution Found to "Can't Sign In" Problems!

timesupforu
timesupforu Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
SOLUTION FOUND!!
Can you not sign in?

I have recently found out how to fix the "Invalid Username or Password" scenario.

Step 1:

Create a new character (registering one on this site)

Step 2:

Get another beta key (Might have to make a new account).

Step 3:

Thank you for the player who helped me out a bit.

(And what I mean by making character, thats registerering a account for like the forum, etc. on this website, then using it to sign in to the game.).
Post edited by timesupforu on

Comments

• averthen
    averthen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    It's working :)
    thx a lot :)
  • mackattack
    mackattack Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    when was this tried?

MACK
  • livingrose
    livingrose Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This has produced good results. Thank you for that.
  • skye92
    skye92 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I need help with this what you mean create character using site
  • timesupforu
    timesupforu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Welcome guys :D
  • cybane
    cybane Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    on the create character screens, i have customized and named my character but when i click 'done' it makes the clicking noise but does nothing. in short, i can't save a character. so the only way out of the create character screen is to press cancel, and then hit 'create' again, and my customizations are still there but unsaved. any suggestions?
  • cybane
    cybane Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    cybane wrote: »
    on the create character screens, i have customized and named my character but when i click 'done' it makes the clicking noise but does nothing. in short, i can't save a character. so the only way out of the create character screen is to press cancel, and then hit 'create' again, and my customizations are still there but unsaved. any suggestions?

crisis over. i just exited and logged in again, and my customizations were still there, and this time it saved the character data.
  • pwbeta
    pwbeta Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Create a new character (registering one on this site)

What do you mean, do you make a new user on the forums/website? I can't log in so I can't make a avatar in game, and I don't think you can make a avatar on the site.
  • livingrose
    livingrose Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    pwbeta wrote: »
    What do you mean, do you make a new user on the forums/website? I can't log in so I can't make a avatar in game, and I don't think you can make a avatar on the site.

Yes, he just means to make a new account, get a beta key to deal with that account, and then try to sign into the game with that new account.
  • cuffmup
    cuffmup Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I still havent gotten a beta key for this account, lol. I suppose i could make another, not losing anything.
  • pwbeta
    pwbeta Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Will our old accounts work in the open beta?
  • firephoenix
    firephoenix Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    How do i get a beta key? What does it do? Where can i get it?
  • turnoverpie
    turnoverpie Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I had the same problem with signing in and then i made a new account and everything was fine.
    I think the perfect world server has some defects in the account syncing process, not all registered accounts are acknowledged, or the problem is with the beta keys...
  • wolfeh
    wolfeh Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Also, it appears the cubizone client might be blocked. Cause it never worked for me, but I was able to get on with PWI's client =\
  • blazmeen
    blazmeen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Will our old accounts work in the open beta?
    Yes (at least the one your using now to login to the forums)
    How do i get a beta key? What does it do? Where can i get it?
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=5081
    Also, it appears the cubizone client might be blocked. Cause it never worked for me, but I was able to get on with PWI's client =\
    Any other country that has a license for PW will be IP blocked, including Malaysia's pw-en (owned by cubizone)
  • wolfeh
    wolfeh Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Ah I see. Just so I'm positive I have my information right, it IS blocked? If so, might wanna add that >w>