Archer arrows, range, and skills

jih88
jih88 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Archer
Can you guys tell me if archer can attack in close range or they must be far away from the opponent to shoot out the arrows?

Do i have have to buy so many arrows or arrows are unlimited? If i use "Arrows Bombard", how many arrows will it consume?

Is "Arrows Bombard" stronger than "Stormrage Eagleon"?
Post edited by jih88 on

Comments

• enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Can you guys tell me if archer can attack in close range or they must be far away from the opponent to shoot out the arrows?

They can attack at any range, but your bow has a "weaken distance" when a mob/person gets close enough to you. The attack value is completely cut in half, with two exceptions.
    One being Wing Attack, and the other being Wing Span. Those two are very helpful when you're stuck with something right in your face, and Wing Span has a small pushback.^^
    Do i have have to buy so many arrows or arrows are unlimited? If i use "Arrows Bombard", how many arrows will it consume?

You have to pay for your arrows; it can be costly in the beginning, but once you get to like lvl 15+ it's nothing. Arrow bombard uses one arrow per hit. (Even if it hits 20 mobs, it's still one arrow.)
    Is "Arrows Bombard" stronger than "Stormrage Eagleon"?

Kinda hard to say, for one Arrow Bombard is physical, and can go for hours lol. Stormhorn is magic, and only lasts 30 seconds. As for a 'single hit stronger', I can't honestly remember. But in the end, long as you keep your MP up Arrow Bombard is waaaaaaaaay stronger lol.
  • saifung
    saifung Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    enigma32 wrote: »
    They can attack at any range, but your bow has a "weaken distance" when a mob/person gets close enough to you. The attack value is completely cut in half, with two exceptions.
    One being Wing Attack, and the other being Wing Span. Those two are very helpful when you're stuck with something right in your face, and Wing Span has a small pushback.^^

all 4 metal element attacks are also unaffected by distance as they are magical.

You have to pay for your arrows; it can be costly in the beginning, but once you get to like lvl 15+ it's nothing. Arrow bombard uses one arrow per hit. (Even if it hits 20 mobs, it's still one arrow.)
    bombard uses 3 arrows per shot.

Kinda hard to say, for one Arrow Bombard is physical, and can go for hours lol. Stormhorn is magic, and only lasts 30 seconds. As for a 'single hit stronger', I can't honestly remember. But in the end, long as you keep your MP up Arrow Bombard is waaaaaaaaay stronger lol.

it'll depend on how you are using them.
    bombard is damage over time. if used on single mob storm eagle + combo will be stronger.