edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah. It's normal. Don't die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's life in PW, get used to it, or ask high lvl EP rez you later, only .2% lost (or so, can't remember ^^).
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    And as you raise your cultivation level, the % xp lost after a death/rez will diminishes.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    What karm said. 5% at first and something like 0.5% at higher lvls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited August 2008
    Options
    cowgirl wrote: »
    I lost 5% exp from 1 death at level 30 is this normal?:confused:

Cow girl..if u choose to "go back to town" and not wait for a healer u will loose 5% xp. If u choose to wait for a healer then your xp lose will depend on the healers lvl. The higher the healers lvl the less xp u will loose. Your cultivation lvl has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of xp u loose.

Hope this helps...
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    And as you raise your cultivation level, the % xp lost after a death/rez will diminishes.

???

Where did you read this? I find it funny how even after reading hundred of posts both here and on my-en forum, someone still comes up with this info that no one else talked about
  • naris
    naris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kaeriin wrote: »
    ???

Where did you read this? I find it funny how even after reading hundred of posts both here and on my-en forum, someone still comes up with this info that no one else talked about

Not sure where it was written, but that's the way the MY-EN version worked out. Mind you, I think that the overall loss of exp is far worse at a high level. 5% at level 30 is less than one quest, and .5% at level 80 is 2+ hours of grinding...

So yeah, after level 10 either wait for an cleric, or take the hit to your exp temporarily.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Or later in Open Beta, in the Boutique, you can buy Guardian Angels to keep that from happening ;)

No items, EXP lost :D
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • nokki
    nokki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    its true, every time u make your cultivation bigger u will lose less exp. After lvl 29 culti 4%, 39 culti 3,5%, 49 culti 3%, 59 culti 2,5%, 69 culti 2 %, 79 culti 1%, 89 culti 0,6 %, 99 culti 0,4%. Thats all i know.
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lazor wrote: »
    Your cultivation lvl has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of xp u loose.

Learn how your game works....

http://janelh.wikidot.com/cultivation
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Or later in Open Beta, in the Boutique, you can buy Guardian Angels to keep that from happening ;)

Replacement Dolls ===> Guardian Angels? >__>

*Come on Shizo try to ignore you anger against the translation* :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • tenkei
    tenkei Posts: 63
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wierd, could of sworn when I hit lv. 10 the help messages even confirmed stating very clearly "You will lose less EXP at higher levels of cultivation". Strange if that isn't the case the lv. 10 message needs to be fixed.
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Replacement Dolls ===> Guardian Angels? >__>
    (

I think this one reflect exactly what the item does no? It keep you safe of harm when you die.

As for replacement dolls.... they replace absolutely nothing... wrong name to begin with.

• sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options

Spoiler, lol

sealed~
  • tenkei
    tenkei Posts: 63
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sealed wrote: »
    Spoiler, lol

sealed~

Not really, if you were to hit 'O' in game now you'd see the Guardian Angels in the Cash Shop.

Given the panda's message makes me wonder though if we are suppose to be able to see those items yet or not.
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The replacement doll is the close meaning to its Chinese name. But that baby is kinda like an angel, and it does protect you. Anything goes, fine with me.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pxragez0r
    pxragez0r Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lazor wrote: »
    Your cultivation lvl has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of xp u loose.

Hope this helps...

The whole point of cultivation = new skills + less death penalty.

By level 88 when you switch faction into Hell vs Heaven your penalty will be reduced to appx. .5%
    which is still shat loads considering .5% = ..um 0.005 x 40 million exp ish? don't even want to remember..

so.. yeah. no it didn't help.
    ~ hungry for c00kies ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]