where can I get the pet tame skill

maarte
maarte Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm lvl 10 and still I doesn't have the pet tame skill.
I readed a lot of quests guids and they all start at the same place but i don't get the quest.:(
Post edited by maarte on

Comments

• warbeef
    warbeef Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    If you're a venomancer then you get it from a quest from the pet trainer in City of the Lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maarte
    edited August 2008
    but i don't get the quest
  • undeath
    undeath Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Do you get a pet if you're a blademaster?
  • maarte
    edited August 2008
    i'm a fox girl but i don't have the tame skill but i allready have my fox form skill
  • koolk
    koolk Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    maarte wrote: »
    i'm a fox girl but i don't have the tame skill but i allready have my fox form skill

Have you been doing all your quests?

There are prereqs that you must do in order to get the Tame Pet skill. Ones I can think of right now...

Level 3 - Get Wolf / Scorpion Quest
    Level 7 - Capture Horsie
  • maarte
    edited August 2008
    I have done all the quests in the main land.

I never found that quest (Level 7 - Capture Horsie)
  • koolk
    edited August 2008
    maarte wrote: »
    I have done all the quests in the main land.

I never found that quest (Level 7 - Capture Horsie)

hehehehe. Thats not the actual name of the quest.

Okay.... so technically, you did the level 3 quest and got your wolf?

Okay, at level 7. Talk to the Pet Skill Trainer in City of Lost and get the quest from her.
  • kunamie
    kunamie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i have the same problem too, im lvl 13 now and i didnt get that quest and ive been doing all the quests.
  • kunamie
    kunamie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    oh i figured it out, its the sacred beast quest, you need to set traps to capture before you learn to tame
  • ajfrostyace
    ajfrostyace Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I started it and got fresh meat, but then it says to go to a little village to set up a trap, but I have been to Broken Bridge Village, and Sundown Town, neither of which have the flowers to place the trap. Any help would be appreciated...
  • ara
    ara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    the village you seek is not named on the map, it is a bit northeast of the village south of the untamed city, just walk around there and you will find it.
  • koolk
    edited August 2008
    North of Broken Bridge Village is a small hill with 3 huts... That is the village you are seeking for.

This area is between Lost City and Broken Bridge village (not on the map) If you still can't find it, lemme know and I'll try to get the coord when I get home
  • ajfrostyace
    ajfrostyace Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Thanks guys, I found it =)
  • magoo
    magoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    its up a hill , you plant traps in the 3 bushes and then chuck ur meat on the fire.
    the "sacred beast" will come out and you wallop it a few times and then he magically dies.
    gg.
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kittyeatsushi
    kittyeatsushi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    The flowers are around (210, 583). To learn the pet tame skill, you haveta talk to the pet trainer in a town, and select 'Tame Pet', after talking to her, I think, not the 'Pet Skill' option.
  • suey
    suey Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I thought I read somewhere that anyone could have pets, but only the venomancer can have a pet that attacks. Other pets were just fro show. Does anyone know about this? And if it is true who do I a WB get it? Thanks
  • tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    well no idea about this myself but I have more interesting question if everyone can have pets then on what lvl should be able to get? (besides venomancer) more like for blademaster like for exemple to get hourse lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]