Werefox or Ironwood Scarab

robertjanvaneijk
robertjanvaneijk Posts: 129 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Venomancer
Whats best for leveling a Venomancer and having a pet:

Werefox form or Ironwood Scarab?

Is it also possible to tame every mob you see and is it only possible to tame mobs that are your level or lower or...?
Post edited by robertjanvaneijk on

Comments

• irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    my main chara is venomancer currently and i had similiar to your issue but then i figured that its CB anyway (which will soon end) and i started to experiment. and so i got both werefox and scarab (not talking about improving the first scarab anyway lol). idk if this is good or bad but i got my fun and the traning progress is quite fast AND theres a skill reset anytime we need so really dont worry. even if you **** up at the beggining we are still in closed beta and skill reset is on hand also. so do some experiments :)
    btw about the scarab. idk about the progres later on but 3lvl basic scarab is doing nearly the same amount of dmg then 1lvl ironscarab. the diffrence is that iron scarab nerf target def and cost chi to cast so you cant spam cast it to long.
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Is it also possible to tame every mob you see and is it only possible to tame mobs that are your level or lower or...?

You can only tame mobs that have a little smiley/face beside their names, and only those of your level or lower.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)