Chen the Referee

whisky
whisky Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Did a search, didn't find anything.
got a quest in lost city to find/talk to "Chen the Referee" I can see him on the mini map (behind the elder a bit) but cant get to/actually see him.
Please help
Post edited by whisky on

Comments

• icrystal
    icrystal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hes on an upper platform. if you walk south from the elder you should see this slope like wall. walk up the slope and follow the arrow that the quest gives you. hope this helped.
  • whisky
    whisky Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    icrystal wrote: »
    hes on an upper platform. if you walk south from the elder you should see this slope like wall. walk up the slope and follow the arrow that the quest gives you. hope this helped.

yeah it did thanks, the quest text is quite poorly worded. It should say "LEFT of the Elder, up RAMP past arena portal thingy"
  • Red__Rum - Harshlands
    Red__Rum - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i have the same quest and he is suppose to be on the top of the rock but i went all the way up there and he isn't there plz help. thanks
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    he is not on top of the rock, nor is he supposed to be. follow the directions already given in this thread, more than two years ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Red__Rum - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    he is not on top of the rock, nor is he supposed to be. follow the directions already given in this thread, more than two years ago.

i did i went to the elder and kept going south from the elder but i still didn't see him after going south
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    did you see the slope-like wall that icrystal mentioned in post #2? did you climb that ramp, up past the arena portal, like whisky described in post #3?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Red__Rum - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    never mind i got it. lol
  • Alashondra - Sanctuary
    Alashondra - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    find "Messenger of the Sages" or "Arena Manager" ( West of arch the Elder is in) keep going up ramp turn Right and up some more he is in there!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    find "Messenger of the Sages" or "Arena Manager" ( West of arch the Elder is in) keep going up ramp turn Right and up some more he is in there!
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

Alashondra - Sanctuary replied to a message that was 2 years 4 months 2 days 1 hour 43 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451