Options
2»

Comments

• c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    iroiro wrote: »
    I rather use a class that have possibilities to be variety of things, than a job class that basically have the build forced on you. Yes, you will be good at PK when you ambush someone on archer, but to me that is like 50% less fun than fighting someone on equal terms. Victory is only sweet to me if I win from outsmart and out do my opponents, and not from simply start a fight with advantage to myself.

I don't really care to PK people anyways, why bother hurting others when they are just enjoying themselves on a game, I only PKK due to my guilt is about 0-30% when I kill a PKer than some random person. Finding a PKer sure isn't an easy task at times though

BTW, I'll be playing a Blademaster and it will be claw build, despite what others say about fist/claw, it is the only build that appeals to me (maybe sword is oke too but asically, I dislike playing popular builds or job classes)

Thank God. It's about time someone picked a less popular class with a build that isn't cookie cutter. I'm going Hybrid HP archer. It seems cool, and not many others will do it, I assume.
  • freaqo
    freaqo Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    And I bet you guys will be on the carebear server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Whiteout
    Clan: RageQuit, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    Level: Lower than you
    Related to: Blackout (husband)
  • essenceofnightmares
    essenceofnightmares Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    freaqo wrote: »
    And I bet you guys will be on the carebear server.

o.o FreaQo, from rohan?

hey noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]