I Need An Admin In Etherblade Right Now

Options
zezix
zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. But we NEED a GM in Etherblade server ASAP. thank you.
Post edited by zezix on

Comments

• xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Could you be a bit more specific about the problem you're encountering?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah, sorry. We declared TW war and we had all our players stay logged in for more then 100+ hours because we know thats what you need to go into TW but now it is saying nobody has that besides me (the guild master) and now NOBODY can get into the war and the time is ticking...
  • zori
    zori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's suppose to be 4 days 4 hours after joining a guild, that's was in PW-MY.
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Even for that we have members who should be able to come.
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Has anyone been able to do TW ? Maybe they decided to not have TW in CB because its so short. And what CB is here to test is mainly text based alterations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    We wanted to test it in CB. I don't think they would have forbid it without warning.
  • anyandrell
    anyandrell Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    And here you've tested it, Zez. It's bugged.
  • haiz
    haiz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Umm, don't know how you guys have over 100 hours in the guild yet considering CB has only been going on for four days? Seeing as how there's about 24 hours in a day (someone might have to correct me) and in four days that's only 96 hours. So unless you made your guild RIGHT when the CB started and there was an extra hour and each day this week, I don't think your guild has 100 hours yet.

At least I think the CB started on the 19th, I don't remember because I've had a long hellish two days without power.
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It did start on the 19h but its been more then 4 days. 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, and today is the 23rd. which is almost over.
  • anyandrell
    edited August 2008
    Options
    what part of "Zezix is inside TW and we are all outside" you didn't get?
  • felixomni
    felixomni Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That is four days, actually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:Nepheneee
  • morrowind
    morrowind Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    haiz wrote: »
    Umm, don't know how you guys have over 100 hours in the guild yet considering CB has only been going on for four days? Seeing as how there's about 24 hours in a day (someone might have to correct me) and in four days that's only 96 hours. So unless you made your guild RIGHT when the CB started and there was an extra hour and each day this week, I don't think your guild has 100 hours yet.

At least I think the CB started on the 19th, I don't remember because I've had a long hellish two days without power.

Your right it did start on 19th and it is more then 96 hours because the admin being so kind brought up the game like 6-10 hours early. =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Server: West, Etherblade(PVP)
    Character: Coke/Blademaster/Lv2x
    Faction: Forbidden (Private Faction)
  • haiz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah, except like I said, have you been in the guild for 100 hours yet. Because I doubt you made it right when the server started. Maybe he started the guild right in time, but didn't recruit anyone quick enough. If you say that he's in, then that's proof enough that it is working and you guys are just out of luck.
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The guild was started like 4 hours after we opened the game. I recruited at least 30 members in 5 mins after that. We have 100+ hours.
  • ara
    ara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yes but the guild was created less then 4 days and 4h ago i would imagine?
  • rena
    edited August 2008
    Options
    True but doubt you got guild created on the 19th, I only recall seeing nemesis at the end the the 20th or it might of even been the 21st

EDIT : Well then its obviously bugged, simple as that. I am sure GMs will look into it when they can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Nemesis was created on the 19th guys.
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    solo it :eek::eek:
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • haiz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Umm yeah, and like I said, CB started on the 19th, and it was kinda 10PM on the 19th (for CST). Seeing as how that's not really a "whole" day either, it hasn't really been five days. It's really only been four days and one hour, and I guess it only lets the guild leader inside? Don't know how you got in really. Maybe that's a bug in itself, you actually got in.

Edit: But ohh wait someone said server opened 6 hours early? But you also said it took you four hours to make the guild. So if we do the math that means your guild has been created for four days and three hours.
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It was actually up at 10 PM on the 18th.
  • rena
    edited August 2008
    Options
    My question is do you see anyone else in ? I would assume its a bug effecting everyone and not just a select few. But either way I highly doubt its a priority for GM to get it fixed. Perhaps its something purposly put in place by GM because they dont wish people entering it at the moment. As someone else suggested it could just be a glitch that you got into TW at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah but I entered just fine as said, and you think the Admins would tell us if they closed TW or made it so you can't even bid.
  • aland
    aland Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    OMG U NEED AN ADMIN RIGHT NOW?? OMG u mean RIGHT NOW??

lol talk about self centeredness.
    Ur guildies probably knew that quality of urs and therefore yanking ur chain.
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm surprised your guild entered TW so early into CB, which costs about 500k to even bid/register. Not just that, but I doubt a bunch of 20-30s can really kill the boss in the end to win or even kill all the mob besides him in 3 hours. The boss itself will take awhile if your DPS majority is 20-30 and I couldnt' even imagine tanking him at level 40.
    RoC.
  • rena
    edited August 2008
    Options
    aland wrote: »
    OMG U NEED AN ADMIN RIGHT NOW?? OMG u mean RIGHT NOW??

lol talk about self centeredness.
    Ur guildies probably knew that quality of urs and therefore yanking ur chain.

Please dont troll, It might not be the most dire but its a important bug that deserves the GMs attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hong wrote: »
    I'm surprised your guild entered TW so early into CB, which costs about 500k to even bid/register. Not just that, but I doubt a bunch of 20-30s can really kill the boss in the end to win or even kill all the mob besides him in 3 hours. The boss itself will take awhile if your DPS majority is 20-30 and I couldnt' even imagine tanking him at level 40.

We did it for fun and experiment, not to win bud.
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wow! I think it's neat that you've tried to enter the Territorial system anyway. How was it inside? Did they like change all the names? Are the catapults now called Trebuchets or Siege Engines or Rock Throwers? j/k You're must have been the first closed beta tester in the battlefield. ^_^
  • anyandrell
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ok for the hour calculator guy:

19 = 24 hrs
    20 = 24 hrs
    21 = 24 hrs
    22 = 24 hrs
    23 = 20 hrs to the start of TW (8 pm)

that makes for 116 hrs.

So, get your math straight.

If I remember right, there were less than 16 hrs before Zez got to lvl 20.
  • bictor
    bictor Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    :confused: so the whole guild members join right after it was created?
    79 WR - Oracle
  • haiz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    anyandrell wrote: »
    Ok for the hour calculator guy:

19 = 24 hrs
    20 = 24 hrs
    21 = 24 hrs
    22 = 24 hrs
    23 = 20 hrs to the start of TW (8 pm)

that makes for 116 hrs.

So, get your math straight.

If I remember right, there were less than 16 hrs before Zez got to lvl 20.

Gawsh, you guys are still being ****. The server did not start at midnight of the 19th. It started at like 10PM CST. That means you had 2 hours till it was the 20th. Take away 22 or so hours, idiot.