lol i'm a noob

Options
chloe
chloe Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
hi, i just started playing for a few hours now and i'm not sure where you can buy equipment since i ran out of ammunition when i was in the middle of a beginner quest... lol so now i am roaming around looking for a npc who sells ammunition. i was also wondering if there is a way of teleportation. my character is an archer
Post edited by chloe on

Comments

• senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Look for any blacksmith, and click the last tab in his merchant list to see arrows. Buy arrows for bows, bolts for crossbows or bullets for slingshots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kittyeatsushi
    kittyeatsushi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    There's a teleport skill that every class has, but has an hour long cooldown. You can teleport in between towns at the teleporter npc in every town, for a small fee. You have to visit the teleporter in a specific town before being able to teleport back and forth from them, though. Exception is that quest you get around lvl 12 ish that opens up the untamed and human town teleport points for you.
  • felixomni
    felixomni Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Every character has a Portal Stone skill, which warps you back to the most recent town you visited. It's a 10-second cast and hour-long cooldown, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:Nepheneee
  • chloe
    chloe Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    thanks for the help...
  • khaai
    khaai Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Later from item mall you can buy teleportation stones, which open a lot more teleport destinations.:) You can also buy then from players who bought them from mall.:D