?!?!

x1don1x
x1don1x Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
So for access to 'Closed Beta' I have activated my account, confirmed my e-mail and everything you could imagine, patched the game varified it 2 times and STILL CANNOT LOGIN!

Is anyone else having this problem? And if your not and can play perfectly can you please post the website from where you have downloaded the client and which site you got the beta key from? Thank you. ;)
Post edited by x1don1x on

Comments

• shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Dude, please look at the stickies, since your not the only one who got that problem ;)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=18731
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • hannahh
    hannahh Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    x1don1x wrote: »
    So for access to 'Closed Beta' I have activated my account, confirmed my e-mail and everything you could imagine, patched the game varified it 2 times and STILL CANNOT LOGIN!

Is anyone else having this problem? And if your not and can play perfectly can you please post the website from where you have downloaded the client and which site you got the beta key from? Thank you. ;)

I just registered, activated with beta key, and logged in no problem. ;)
  • aaddron
    aaddron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    x1don1x wrote: »

Have you applied your beta key to your account?
    IRTPTP <
    Can you figure it out.
  • donsta
    donsta Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    aaddron wrote: »
    Have you applied your beta key to your account?

Yes, infact this is my second account im trying with.
  • supadude23
    supadude23 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yea i think im getting same problem, i get 'Unable to connect.'
  • randomuser
    randomuser Posts: 0
    edited August 2008
    Where did you get your beta key?