to procurando gente brasileira pra quando poder jogar agente criar uma guild s
Post edited by xldo on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xldo wrote: »
    to procurando gente brasileira pra quando poder jogar agente criar uma guild s

English is the only langage allowed on these forums.

Otherwise the moderators would have a hard time trying to decipher everything written here.

Thank you.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • xldo
    xldo Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ok sorry,only wanted to know if people had Brazilian
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Brazil is banned, go populate your own PW version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • ldo
    ldo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    :eek:this is the international pw everyone can play:mad:
  • lucian
    lucian Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yes you are correct:cool:
  • ldo
    ldo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    this is a free game for the whole world
  • blackigel
    blackigel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The Internation Version blocked countrys they have her own Version. You have a Publisher on our country that paid for a license there. So they will make there his money. ;) Internation is for the countrys they have not a own publisher...

Sorry to you =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-www.gsy-network.de
  • darkzor27
    darkzor27 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    countries that already have PW are banned. Europe is a exception though.
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Refer back to rule #24 of the 'General Rules of Conduct' for this board.

"24. Post only in English.
    We have to make sure that we can properly moderate and understand the topics being discussed in the various forums. So please, keep everything in English."

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=4
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • retarded
    retarded Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    So when the OB or official version launches all players that have an version of PW in theyr country gonna get ip-banned?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    **** wrote: »
    So when the OB or official version launches all players that have an version of PW in theyr country gonna get ip-banned?

Excluding Europe, yes.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • retarded
    edited August 2008
    Options
    whoa isnt that a lil unfair ,...i mean ... its an international server :

International: having members or activities in several nations: an international organization, transcending national boundaries or viewpoints: an international benefit; an international reputation.

and maybe the ppl dont want to play they country PW because the right owning corp sux,...like my case,... they managed to destroy all the games they touched ,..and so will happen to PW ... well ,..i just leave this last breath post,.. i cant argue with PW "i" staff since that must have been in the rules and i missed it,...so ,... wathever....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    whoa isnt that a lil unfair ,...i mean ... its an international server :

International: having members or activities in several nations: an international organization, transcending national boundaries or viewpoints: an international benefit; an international reputation.

and maybe the ppl dont want to play they country PW because the right owning corp sux,...like my case,... they managed to destroy all the games they touched ,..and so will happen to PW ... well ,..i just leave this last breath post,.. i cant argue with PW "i" staff since that must have been in the rules and i missed it,...so ,... wathever....

You still haven't told us how it's NOT international.
    A very long list of countries, including all of europe, are not IP banned. So it must be international!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • xldo
    xldo Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    then it should put in brazil smooth, pases to create your account
  • f4ding
    f4ding Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    if they could un block those countries they would because it would mean more money for them but they cant due to licensing.
    acclaim had the same issue but at first 2moons was open to everyone so when the block came around they made a deal with gamehi the company that owns the software and allowed players with accounts already created in blocked countries to continue playing.
  • kibaaa
    kibaaa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    should be free for all countries of the world
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kibaaa wrote: »

The game IS free for all countries of the world...

If your country have it's own version, then you can play for free on that version.

If your country don't have it's own version, you can play for free here.

• tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    The game IS free for all countries of the world...

If your country have it's own version, then you can play for free on that version.

If your country don't have it's own version, you can play for free here.

haha QFT. Some people.... some people... tsk tsk :p
  • mreprize
    mreprize Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kibaaa wrote: »

I agree with this guy!

Every server should be open to everyone! If you want to play on a high ping server instead of local, thats your problem.
    Make the servers compete against each other for your hard earned $$. Maybe then we could get some decently run servers...
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mreprize wrote: »
    Make the servers compete against each other for your hard earned $$. Maybe then we could get some decently run servers...

You guys need to go take some lessons in economics....

• mreprize
    mreprize Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Sorry, I do not understand your reference. Could you please explain?
  • retarded
    edited August 2008
    Options

U should get some lessons about equality, freedom and fun.....

I realy do not care about economics,...thats why im a plastic artist....and the litlle i know is that : if u have a lot of ppl in game more ppl will want to purchase cash itens so they can surpass the others and this gives PWI more money , and they should be happy , so then u could complain about "Oh my gawdz, but the server will get overpopulated" nope cause more ppl means more servers,...an also means lots of guilds and consequently ...a fkg awesome faction war... so everyone have fun... PWI gets its money and u get ur economics.....see everyone happy!:D

Im not saying they can undo the right agreement,...but look.... supose all players can play PWI ,... surely some will want to buy cash and thats where u can use the regional rights ... lets supose Player X is playing from a country protected by the regional rights ,... so he wants to buy some cash,... but he cant buy the cash from the PWI directly ,...he ll need to buy the cash from the corp that owns the regional rights...so supose that on the PWI U$10 buy "Y"value of cash, then he ll buy with the corp that owns the right wich will put an 20% gain for herself makin the X player pay U$12 for "Y" value of cash so the corp owning the regional rights get theyr 20% from PWI players and the players that want to play in they servers will also pay the their price for cash so they ll have theyr lil less than normal gain from theyr serverz plus 20% from the PWI and the X player gets happy for being able to play PWI , regional PW or even Both......... see simple "economics" ....how to make ur custormer happy and keep purchasing or using ur product so u can have and stable income ... i know it ll take alot of effort from PWI to manage the agrrements with others regionalsPW but they ll increase theyr income al well as the local corps owning PW..... and im not crazy

...just a bit.... :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    U should get some lessons about equality, freedom and fun.....

I realy do not care about economics,...thats why im a plastic artist....and the litlle i know is that : if u have a lot of ppl in game more ppl will want to purchase cash itens so they can surpass the others and this gives PWI more money , and they should be happy , so then u could complain about "Oh my gawdz, but the server will get overpopulated" nope cause more ppl means more servers,...an also means lots of guilds and consequently ...a fkg awesome faction war... so everyone have fun... PWI gets its money and u get ur economics.....see everyone happy!:D

The more servers that are localized, the more money Bejing PW Co makes. It would be silly of them to let too many PW servers compete one against the others. This is why they enforce IP blocks. Ideally for them, every country should have it's own localized version.

• orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i'll have to talk to engineering about this, but i'm pretty sure Brazil is NOT IP blocked.

so if you are BR, you should have no problem signing up and playing our game.

bem vindo!

(and wanderlei sillllllvvvvaa!!!!!!!!! ^___^)

- orinj
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • psychon
    psychon Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    orinj wrote: »
    i'll have to talk to engineering about this, but i'm pretty sure Brazil is NOT IP blocked.

so if you are BR, you should have no problem signing up and playing our game.

bem vindo!

(and wanderlei sillllllvvvvaa!!!!!!!!! ^___^)

- orinj
    Er, they do have their own server :O
    http://games.levelupgames.uol.com.br/perfectworld/

Its my experience though, that BRs don't ever like servers catered towards them.
    Now I can see where people's complaints in "fairness" come about, but lets be logical here.

Fact: Yes, its great that you can mingle with people of all kinds of different social and ethnic backgrounds in an online community.
    However, it is not profitable to the company that created it when they hand out permission for other countries to localize their own version of the game.

Fact: Perfect World International is indeed International. Its not just the US players.
    Off the top of my head, here are the countries represented in PWI
    USA(dur)
    Canada(Double dur)
    United Kingdom
    Germany
    France
    Italy
    Spain
    Africa
    Australia
    India

Do I need to go on? Even if some of them are grouped in with other PW versions, that's pretty diverse imho. Making it into one big game would not only very likely cause a full character wipe, but also a Pay 2 Play game, as the server costs would be epic.

If there are bans on other countries' IPs then oh well. They've got their version let 'em play it.
    If they really want to talk to players of other countries so much, there are forums for a reason yo.

I'm Psychon and I approve this message. *thumbs up*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    There you have the proof why ppl from BR should be banned lolz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • retarded
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    There you have the proof why ppl from BR should be banned lolz.

I hope that u realize that what u are saying may be taken as ofense toward a nation and its also considered discrimination and that is a crime,... and im sorry but if u at least cared about others u would just ask some Brazilian about the quality of the Level Up Games services ,.. i played theyr games and they DO know how to destry them... so at least if we are going to play srsly and spend money in a game we should choose wich one... and i realy think there shouldnt be ani ip block at all ,...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I hope that u realize that what u are saying may be taken as ofense toward a nation and its also considered discrimination and that is a crime,... and im sorry but if u at least cared about others u would just ask some Brazilian about the quality of the Level Up Games services ,.. i played theyr games and they DO know how to destry them... so at least if we are going to play srsly and spend money in a game we should choose wich one... and i realy think there shouldnt be ani ip block at all ,...

Im Sorry, yes i know my BR jokes always seem so bad. It is maybe because i played an MMO 90% with BRs for like a year. But to be honest 70% of the BRs i met so far are ****!!! And the other 30% were nice ppl to hang out with, but such are too rare those days. So hope that none feels offended with my earlier post ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • retarded
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Im Sorry, yes i know my BR jokes always seem so bad. It is maybe because i played an MMO 90% with BRs for like a year. But to be honest 70% of the BRs i met so far are ****!!! And the other 30% were nice ppl to hang out with, but such are too rare those days. So hope that none feels offended with my earlier post ;)

I admit that some BR ARE arrogant and other stuffs, but is not bcse i just dont like someone tha im gonna generalize it,.. see u met 30% new nice ppl so u should at least respect theyr nation,... ex: its not because 1 arabian is an international terrorist that all arabians are international terrorist O.o , just bcse hitler where german it doesnt mean germans are ****....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I admit that some BR ARE arrogant and other stuffs, but is not bcse i just dont like someone tha im gonna generalize it,.. see u met 30% new nice ppl so u should at least respect theyr nation,... ex: its not because 1 arabian is an international terrorist that all arabians are international terrorist O.o , just bcse hitler where german it doesnt mean germans are ****....

I love your name.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.