Banker Quest

draug
draug Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Does anyone know if the items needed for the banker's quest to expand your bank size drop from a specific mob type or from random mob?. Also if ftom specific mobs does anyone know which ones?
Post edited by draug on

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    draug wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the items needed for the banker's quest to expand your bank size drop from a specific mob type or from random mob?. Also if ftom specific mobs does anyone know which ones?

They're going to be from multiple specific mob types. The materials needs will say:
    "Required for Dragon Quest: Chiuniu (20)"

I'm not sure about the specific names of the mobs and items though.
  • shiningstar
    shiningstar Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    The only way to get Extention Stone and the Safe Extention Stone is to purchase from the Perfect World Boutique. You can press ALT+O to open the Boutique. The two kinds of stone are in the item---treasure icon.
  • kunamie
    kunamie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    can someone tell me where to find antenna?
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    kunamie wrote: »
    can someone tell me where to find antenna?

its a level 20 DQ item, you'll find some eventually. I used to have a site that had all the drops/mob locations/ droprates but all the names are different in this version =(
  • ara
    ara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Antenna are basically dropped from Bug-type monsters, so find some bug monsters around lvl 15-20 and you should get plenty in time.
  • aloka
    aloka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    where can i find rhino horn
  • track
    track Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    turtles and anything with a horn on it.
  • socomguy1
    socomguy1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    yeah i just finished expanding my safe the other day. If you need disguise skin kill the traitors (emaciated traitors or something along those lines).Mystical meat and fur i collected from eldergoth detectors. If you save all the drops you get then by the time you get to lvl 16 or 17 (not sure when i took the quest) you will already have all the items you need. Oh, and do as many solo quest as possible. You need 25 celestone fragments for 1 mirage stone.
  • lower
    lower Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    socomguy1 wrote: »
    yeah i just finished expanding my safe the other day. If you need disguise skin kill the traitors (emaciated traitors or something along those lines).Mystical meat and fur i collected from eldergoth detectors. If you save all the drops you get then by the time you get to lvl 16 or 17 (not sure when i took the quest) you will already have all the items you need. Oh, and do as many solo quest as possible. You need 25 celestone fragments for 1 mirage stone.
    really ? jave all the item exept for the disguise skin i have killed a lot of those emanciated traitrs an nothing i have 3 skins but i cant remanber where did i get them tmy in game name is Dyhor .. help please!
  • shadowangel
    shadowangel Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    is there a way to get the extention stone with out buying it with zen
  • tricktia
    tricktia Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lol listen trash that quest and get second one get items and bring them to banker he expends BANK without extention stone also I already done ones this expanded my Bank and I got AGAIN this quest so that means you can repeat to expand your bank ones more just letting everybody know this

Edit:the quest that ask you to get extention stone means you buy one witch is curently ridicules idea since there is danger your character gona be delated at end of closed beta I DON'T recomend anyone to buy cashshop items in closed beta who knows what will happen (-.-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tricktia
    edited August 2008
    Delate this post Admin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gum974
    gum974 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    For Rhino Horn go to "Lake of no Worries" (260,362) mobs: Saint's Lake Tortoise lvl 10 [water](plunge!)
    be patient and kill all you can!!!
  • darkneko
    darkneko Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Where can you find Element Dust (the one that has the Dragon quest text)? Thanks for the help.
  • gum974
    gum974 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    there are 2 element dust (sorry i don't know which is it the difference) you can find them on virtuous Undine (354,346) at "The White Ridge"
  • laila
    laila Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Elemental dust drops from Acrimonic Cactopus (lvl 13) around :D(south and souch) Antique village
    Soft fur drops from Pavonine vipent (lvl14) north-west Antigue village
    Rhino horn from Boondock Chisler (lvl15) north Antigue village
  • tricktia
    edited September 2008
    laila wrote: »
    Elemental dust drops from Acrimonic Cactopus (lvl 13) near Antique village
    Soft fur drops from Pavonine vipent (lvl14) near Antigue village

this is kinda old thread from closed beta :confused: and there are more diffrent areas where newby's start human, untamed and elf areas best advice to get items for bank quest is to get quest and keep it tracked if you find mob that drops item more often that you need farm from him then and mostly better drops from bigger lvl mobs.

P.S. ones you complete for first time banker quest gather items it asks diffrent items this time and those are droped by 20+ lvl mobs no idea yet if you get another chance to expand safe inventory for third time I place names of good mob drops from areas when you get to Archosaur city and there cordinates
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mudeater
    mudeater Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Can't find Disguise skin help please :(

I find fur and meat on wolves, dust on cactus and horn on some humanoid with horn.
  • tricktia
    edited September 2008
    Disguise skin are droped by mob that looks like skeleton and its archer type you probobly seen it right next hidden villiage heros
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lineage
    lineage Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Anyone knows where i could get Mystical Meat? im stuck :(
  • lunarus
    lunarus Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Okay I truly do not understand this quest.

Can we do it by means of items in game, or does it have to be a CS item purchase?

I've gotten a lot of the dragon items yet I do not know what to do with them concerning the banker. He is asking for a stone, not mats.

New to the game here, sorry for the nooby question, just confused.:confused:
  • serafikk
    serafikk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You can do it both ways. The banker has 2 quests, one that requires a CS item and one that requires mob drops.
  • tricktia
    edited September 2008
    lunarus wrote: »
    Okay I truly do not understand this quest.

Can we do it by means of items in game, or does it have to be a CS item purchase?

I've gotten a lot of the dragon items yet I do not know what to do with them concerning the banker. He is asking for a stone, not mats.

New to the game here, sorry for the nooby question, just confused.:confused:
    serafikk wrote: »
    You can do it both ways. The banker has 2 quests, one that requires a CS item and one that requires mob drops.

in other words it means you can do only one of two quests you have choise you can do :D

A: buy extansion stone from cashshop or

B: get ingame items to finish other optional quest to extend safe inventory personely I would get ingame items to extend safe since I can,

but if you in such hurry and have cash to spare go ahead buy extension stone to extend safe inventory if you like :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vaelissa
    vaelissa Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Antenna often drop from Kuhus near gate on antiquity.

The Disguise Skin drops commonly from the ghouls west of Archosaur outside the gate.

Rhino Horns drops commonly from the Rhinodrakes west of Archosaur outside the gate.

I'll post more as I find reliable mobs with high drop rates!
  • phloem
    phloem Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I have all the other items but I have 5 element dust but the quest doesn't count them. Is there a different dust? If so what drops it?

Thanks for the help
  • jwren
    jwren Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I can confirm that there are two types of Element Dust; regrettably, I don't remember where I got the correct type, as I didn't realize it myself until I went to the banker and saw the two types in my inventory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neuralnebula
    neuralnebula Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Huh, I only seem to be able to take the one quest. I've been hoarding these so-called 'dragon items' for quite some time now except that I only seem to be able to take up, "Worries of the Banker" that being the CS item exchange thing. Trashing it didn't seem to work, as in brining up the other option so any form of a heads up would be much apprciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. Terrible wording for the quest got me on the wrong track is all. (No, turns out I'm just dumb is all, in that I selected the wrong option. x))
  • jadebird
    jadebird Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Antenna: Nonastral Beetle
    Soft fur: Prairie wolf
    Disguise skin:Emaciated Traitor
    Mystical meat: Eldergoth detector
  • crimezone
    crimezone Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    just play..do quests, you'll have 2 kill the mobs that drop the items...you'll get enough along the way..be patient..
  • likewise
    likewise Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Where are the Eldergoth Detector's at?