1st Legendary Weapon On Server!!!!

Options
kash
kash Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in The Crafting Nook
wooooo i made the 1st legendary weapon on server :P mwahahaha check it out. got a mold from helping someone FB at plume. it was 2 days ago by the way

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9192/96720317rk5.th.png
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=95708132ff7.png
Post edited by kash on

Comments

• embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    you weren't the first to craft a molder on the server

molders are not legendary gear
  • lolwut
    lolwut Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You can't 'craft' molders, and no, molders are not legendary. But, the items MADE with molders ARE called 'legendary.' As to whether or not that's the first, I can't vouch for.
  • piebandit
    piebandit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
  • hypnos
    hypnos Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Molders aren't legendary, nor they are made to craft legendary gear. Molders are used to craft "golden" gear, which are far from being legendary. The legendary items are orange and have 2 stars. Rank 8 military items and orange HH weapons are legendary btw.
  • lolwut
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You're wrong. Those (orange weapons) are called super legendary. Yellow/gold weapons ARE legendary. I'm sure you'll argue with me to defend your pride and all, but you're wrong.
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hypnos wrote: »
    Molders aren't legendary, nor they are made to craft legendary gear. Molders are used to craft "golden" gear, which are far from being legendary. The legendary items are orange and have 2 stars. Rank 8 military items and orange HH weapons are legendary btw.

You forgot rank 6 weapons.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    NO WAY GUYS I SWEAR 3 SOLID STAR WEAPONS ARE LEGENDARY. MAYBE YOU CAN CALL THEM UBER LEGENDARY AND 2 SOLID STAR SUPER LEGENDARY AND 1 SOLID STAR LEGENDARY BUT HOW DO YOU DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN 1 SOLID GREEN STAR AND 1 SOLID YELLOW STAR MAYBE ONE SHOULD BE CALLED LEGENDARY A AND THE OTHER LEGENDARY B AND THEN WE CAN CONTINUE TO REFER TO 2 SOLID STAR ORANGE AS SUPER LEGENDARY AND SOLID STARS IN GENERAL LEGENDARY. also, filler filler filler
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oooooh NICE! Congrats to you! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • lolwut
    edited August 2008
    Options
    senovit wrote: »
    NO WAY GUYS I SWEAR 3 SOLID STAR WEAPONS ARE LEGENDARY. MAYBE YOU CAN CALL THEM UBER LEGENDARY AND 2 SOLID STAR SUPER LEGENDARY AND 1 SOLID STAR LEGENDARY BUT HOW DO YOU DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN 1 SOLID GREEN STAR AND 1 SOLID YELLOW STAR MAYBE ONE SHOULD BE CALLED LEGENDARY A AND THE OTHER LEGENDARY B AND THEN WE CAN CONTINUE TO REFER TO 2 SOLID STAR ORANGE AS SUPER LEGENDARY AND SOLID STARS IN GENERAL LEGENDARY. also, filler filler filler

HURR HURR HURR **** you, enjoy your fail attempts at creating drama.
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    Options
    A fail attempt at creating drama? I was just pointing out the stupidity of arguing over pointless things like whether to call orange weapons "legendary" or "super legendary" ._.

WHOOSH, goes the sound of sarcasm over some internet hero-wannabe's head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The item is legendary or not, base on its popular, then its strength. Take lvl 30 gold armor for example, not many have it, and its def is like lvl 40 armor. So it is legendary.
    Higher level HH items are legendary too, cause it is not easy to hunt those mats.
    About the 3 solid orange wpn for every class, are they easy to get one ^^? No, tons of time, and money right there.
    So what is legendary for me. A 3 blue stars with nice stat, I used to have a +319 accuracy total in Viet PW. That ring and one Lin Yun ring is better than 2 Lin Yun ring ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Nice, but the first one was made the second day of CB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Orange are 2 stars, I don't think there are any 3 solid star items yet. And 3 stars are always purple, not blue x;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Kash: can i c it in trade one time
    Kash: logi
    LogiGirl: yea?
    Kash: lemme see it in trade for a sec

You sure you crafted it?

Not to mention the weapon is in her trade slot, not yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Just call them by stars and colors :)
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    evrilysis wrote: »

You sure you crafted it?

http://images32.fotosik.pl/352/5eea8d985bcc1da2.png

sometimes thinking to much is bad.
    made->not needed->sold->forgoted to take SS->asked to trade him for a sec?
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I apologize then. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anima
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Orange are 2 stars, I don't think there are any 3 solid star items yet. And 3 stars are always purple, not blue x;

What I am talking about is:
    1) There are only 3 wpn that have solid orange star for every classes (till lvl 100, never seen anyone has a 135 one yet in official server yet, except CHN server).
    2)About the 3 stars purple, yeah it's not blue. May be glowing blue make me forgot what color show in the item name ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oh, I misunderstood then ;o.

But just because I have to correct every minor mistake, warriors get a ton of orange weapons, since there's a rank 8 weapon for each class of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anima
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Damn, forgot that ^^. But to me, only Axe one worth to play ^^, others build can be stronger than Axe type in 9x( depends on you go Hell or Heaven too), but it took longer for them to level.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kash
    edited August 2008
    Options

You sure you crafted it?

i gave it to logi Oo + check screenshot matey, cant you read the BIG BOLD WORDS sayin Crafted by Kash

well im only sayin it legendary because the place you craft that is under the name "Legendary weapons" so wether you say it is or its not makes no differance to me lol.
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I apologize then. :)

Read please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kash
    edited September 2008
    Options