I'm kinda torn.

blaklabel3
blaklabel3 Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Barbarian
So in CB I decided to get a Wizard and Barbarian to level 15 to see which I'd wanna play for OB.
Well I enjoyed them both, and I'm pretty much set on barbarian I just have a few questions about higher level stuff.
I plan on rolling on a PvE server, so I wanna spend my time doing Dungeons and in groups.
Will I need to invest $/Gold on buying Hieros or is it possible to live without them?
And if it is super hard without them, is it reasonable to just buy them with Gold all the time, or will they be way to expensive?
And 3rd, which class costs more for upkeep? (Gear, potions, and the like.)

Blaklabel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey Marvel, where the hell is my Deadpool movie?!?!
Post edited by blaklabel3 on

Comments

• rax
    rax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    As a barbarian at the higher lvls a hiero is almost a must i wouldnt tank without one. With zhen parties a barbarian can get by without them as a lurer with a pet ride. Buying hieros with gold depends on how it goes in game. They used to cost around 500k but now are upto 1.8 mil on the MY servers. With a wizard a mp hiero is a must for zhen parties.

Upkeep wise learn alchemy as one of your crafts the 50/50 hp/mp regens will save you alot in pot costs and make leveling easier. Barbarians repair bills can get steep once in a while. Paid over 50k per repair on a level 80+ before.
  • blaklabel3
    blaklabel3 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Is there any class that wont really have a need for Hieros? Aside from WF, not really wanting to play that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hey Marvel, where the hell is my Deadpool movie?!?!
  • enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    No class NEEDS herios >.> ...The quicker you want to lvl with ANY class the more you'll need to spend.