Jump skilling.

Options
forsum
forsum Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
I found out that you can do your skills in the air. Just press your skill button then fast press the jump button and your char should be doing the skill in the air. It is also possible to meditate in the air as you can see on my pic if it got posted xD. well post it soon ( i think )

http://img111.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20080821182025mg8.png
"freedom can be frightening if you never felt it"
Server: Heavens Tear (PVE)
Class: Blade Master
Nick: Forzum
LvL: 2x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by forsum on

Comments

• embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    thats caused from server lag, most of the time the other players will see you as you are just standing on the ground.
  • batjack
    batjack Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yea, server lag,

you can also fly without wings, and if you do it right, fly underwater with your wings.

but everyone will see your wings when flying.. and wont see them while your swimming.. only you see this effect
  • apella
    apella Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I don't know, I've seen other people floating and meditating already, so it's possible for others to see it :)
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's a nice screenshot though, and fun to do anyway. ^_^ And it sure feels like one is using the skill in the air, so self perception is all that matters in some cases.

To really set off an effect in the air, you have to be flying, like either with wings or a mount.

One interesting quirk is that one can jump to avoid being affected by certain skills, while other skills seem to have a large radius of effect, including those in the air.

One other interesting people do is open a shop in midair (which everyone can see is in midair), often blocking sight to certain npcs....