Hi
can anyone tell me where i can get golem egg to be become my pet/??? ty
Post edited by gigigirl on

Comments

• bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=17641 <-- Next time check other topics before posting randomly.
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • wabbitt
    wabbitt Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Unfortunately that thread gives very vague directions.
    You need t go to etherblade and then what used to be called "ground of logging" in PW-MY. This is the small village to the NE of ethersword.
    You take the eastern entrace out of ethersword, then follow the path NE (dont cross the bridge) and then north.
    You will come across a path heading east. Follow that and you will find the village, and the golems spawn all around there.

They are level 17, so dont waste tyour time going up there before that.
    There are also "elite" golems that wander around further to the west. These have similar stats when they are tamed (they lose their elite status when tamed). Of course taming an elite pet is much harder.

Im not sure that the golems are the best pets. I tamed one of the level 2 beetles in PW-MY and when it got to level 17 it had slightly better stats than the golem (overall). Not sure if it came with the bash skill though, and you need that for the pet to hold agro, and its quite expensive to buy the skill.

Generally the lower level it starts with, the better it will be in the long run. Thats why you should tame a sawfly and level it up with you rather than wait till later and charm a (say) level 30+ pet.