Mis-spellings

Options
struddles1
struddles1 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
No means to be a jerk, and I have no idea where else to put this topic, but on a Cleric, the spell Great Cyclone, has a mis-spelling, the word "enenmy", Im hoping its supposed to be "enemy"? lol, just throwin it out there.

Id love to help make the game better in any way, shape, or form.
Post edited by struddles1 on

Comments

• enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm gonna bump this...I would also like to know where we report flaws we find in the closed beta.
  • desirai
    desirai Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yeah, I found a few spelling errors that hurt my eyes.
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    desirai wrote: »
    yeah, I found a few spelling errors that hurt my eyes.

Hey. If you saw what we had to read in MY EN, you'd be VERY thankful. I don't care if it's an error or not. At least I can tell that there are errors in the spelling on this version...
  • palidore
    palidore Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    c453m4573r wrote: »
    Hey. If you saw what we had to read in MY EN, you'd be VERY thankful. I don't care if it's an error or not. At least I can tell that there are errors in the spelling on this version...

True, but seeing as PWI was specifically made for English-speaking territories as opposed to the MY-EN version, it's probably best that we actually do report grammatical errors before it's released 'officially.'
  • roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=20261

As stated on that thread, please send an email to techsupport (at) perfectworldinc (dot) com.
    Make sure to read that thread before submitting an email though.
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world