Official Perfect World International Facebook Game Page!

Options
xarfox
xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Hey All,

The official Perfect World International Facebook Game Page has been launched:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Perfect-World-International/21892369737

If you are currently a Facebook member, feel free to join the group and begin adding content. Perfect World International needs to grow, so spam your friends, put the word out. Let's make this community grow! ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by xarfox on

Comments

• psych0tic
    psych0tic Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dghsfsfsdfdf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Soon to become a CBT. ;)
  • psychon
    psychon Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    OH SHI-
    *becomes fan*
    Woot woot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    omglolwtf!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Be sure to invite all your friends not only to the group, but the Closed Beta launch event. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    My friends and family have been wanting me to make a face book. Now I heard this, I want to just so I can be friends with Perfect World!:D
  • avengedsoul
    avengedsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i'm so excited about the opening of this game i've started spamming my friends and my myspace! :D:D:D
  • chong
    chong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol, until now the internetional PW is just currently started and in closed beta stage? I wonder if anyone has noticed that the Malaysia Server (my home country :D), English Version, which is also considered as international server as well, and It is already beta 1.6 .Heaps of US, European and other countries' players have already joined the game in that server for ages..... -___- Don't u think it is too late to capture the rest of the niche market:eek: i have played it for almost a year...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    YOU JUST GOT OWNED b:bye
  • aquablade1980
    aquablade1980 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Woot! ok joined it :P
  • brando
    brando Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Aww no myspace group? :(
    WoW - CoH - LotRO
  • roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yay I joined the facebook group, lol.
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world
  • greystok
    greystok Posts: 62
    edited August 2008
    Options
    chong wrote: »
    lol, until now the internetional PW is just currently started and in closed beta stage? I wonder if anyone has noticed that the Malaysia Server (my home country :D), English Version, which is also considered as international server as well, and It is already beta 1.6 .Heaps of US, European and other countries' players have already joined the game in that server for ages..... -___- Don't u think it is too late to capture the rest of the niche market:eek: i have played it for almost a year...

We are very aware of this server however There are Many of us who do not like Cubizone "myself included".

BTW I was a Cubizone player only because I wanted to play for the year till a REAL english server was released in my ....niche market country.do not be so sure as to how many of said "niche players" who are leaving "the Malaysia Server "

Cubizone is little more then a RMT company running a mmorpg to create its own customers
    Its a server ran by RMT for RMT farmers that have already caused mass inflation on its servers....... I wonder if anyone has noticed that.......happy gaming:rolleyes:
  • vorfeed
    vorfeed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ooo thats kinda cool^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:):)

Server: Lost City

nao pk this sexy mage okas? :p