Welcome back! We missed you :D

Options
t0yo
t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Off-Topic Discussion
I'd like to take some time here to welcome our beloved, biggest contributor to perfect world back :D!
None other then Karmelia who prior a few days ago had a sligjt mental break down when it was stated that there wasn't going to be any PvE server.

Even the greatest people in the world have their negative moments but life is a journey, one where we learn from our mistakes and move on creating a better future for ourselves

So let me take this time to personally welcome you back Karmelia , you are undoubtly the biggest contributor here

I'm sure other people will be ecstatic to see you back :D
Post edited by t0yo on

Comments

• ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Sarcasm ftw.

Should you really be giving him so much attention, even if it is sarcastic...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    you are make me lawl
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    Should you really be giving him so much attention, even if it is sarcastic...

Yay! Thanks T0yo. The little thermonuclear bomb is back! Poor Ren...
    had a sligjt mental break

Since you live near Italia, you must know how over reactive can be latin blooded girls sometimes, no? :p
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Haha, he really thinks t0yo is serious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Haha, he really thinks t0yo is serious?

Of course he is! T0yo is such a charming guy (Ahhhh! Those mediteranean boys!!! <3)

Are you be jealous?
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Weeeeeeeeeee =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • dudemansir
    dudemansir Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Less QQ, more PEW PEW
  • vem0m
    vem0m Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    S/He after his comment does not deserve anything from anyone. I don't care what s/he did in the past out right disrespect of that caliber will take a long time to come to get around that. It was uncalled for and totally childish. Welcome back but don't expect anyone to show you any respect like they used to after what you did.
  • xanados
    xanados Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    So what people have mental breakdowns when something doesn't go right and have the right to voice their opinion in a logical manner and with reasons backing them up instead of dropping the F-Bomb. I don't know what Karmelia did back then cause I wasn't around at the time. Just enjoy the game and leave the forum politics at home.
    Syndacus L. 31 Stoneman Protector - 1250 Patk
    Dingleberry L. 14 Marksman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    vem0m wrote: »
    S/He after his comment does not deserve anything from anyone. I don't care what s/he did in the past out right disrespect of that caliber will take a long time to come to get around that. It was uncalled for and totally childish. Welcome back but don't expect anyone to show you any respect like they used to after what you did.
    Q___________________________________________Q
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xanados wrote: »
    I don't know what Karmelia did back then

I was bad, got temporary banned.

Still need to be banned 2 more times to reach Ren's ban score :D

(Yes, Ren was banned 3 times :p )

• ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xanados wrote: »
    So what people have mental breakdowns when something doesn't go right and have the right to voice their opinion in a logical manner and with reasons backing them up instead of dropping the F-Bomb. I don't know what Karmelia did back then cause I wasn't around at the time. Just enjoy the game and leave the forum politics at home.

He wasn't being logical about it, though.

Why does he care if CB which will get wiped doesn't let him stay blue until he hits 40 and gets wiped, seriously...
    edit:
    banned once for flaming
    banned again for flaming admins moderation methods
    banned for evading ban #2
    banned again for evading ban #2/3
    banned again by "fraud filter" on accident
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If we were in prison, I wouldn't protect you in the shower.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xanados
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hahaha, he'll fit right in with the Requiem community hahaha....bah its the intardwebz...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wow, 5 times Ren? Holy ****!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ryuuzaki wrote: »
    Wow, 5 times Ren? Holy ****!

Let' s hope the sixth will be the good one.

*Brule un cierge a St-joseph*

• lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Sweet with these kinda drama levels the game is perfect, after all whats a mmo without tons and tons of drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    banned again by "fraud filter" on accident

wow! that's like really unlucky! Hmm... maybe the few other people who have had problems logging into the forums/game also have the same issue. I don't understand why their fraud filter would ban people from the forums too... (Are the forums IP blocking also?) It must make it kind of hard to get tech support if the forums are blocking you. BTW, belated welcome back ren!!!

OT, welcome back karmelia! I didn't see the post whereby you were banned. Lingua italiana does have a certain rhythm that lends itself well to flaming, etc.
  • xanados
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oh yeah forgot...

Welcome Back Karmelia!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lipe124 wrote: »
    Sweet with these kinda drama levels the game is perfect, after all whats a mmo without tons and tons of drama.

If this wasn't sarcasm then.... QFT! :p
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Glad to see Karmelia back in action
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yes RageQuit paied me well ^______^
    <3 t0yo
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • greystok
    greystok Posts: 62
    edited August 2008
    Options
    welcome back Karmelia.....dont drink too much caffine this time dear:p;)
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0yos words on vent were so different <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    t0yos words on vent were so different <3
    t0yo sounds like a serious Italian football player ^_^ on vent
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Stop making these spamfest threads. They're ******** annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • magoo
    magoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    vem0m wrote: »

So much for sarcasm :p
    Welcome back karmelia.
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]