Zen to Dollar?

Options
mystearica
mystearica Posts: 11 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Heya,

Apparently with closed beta you can't purchase Zen.... so any idea what the Zen to Dollar conversation rate would be? Also any idea what the pricing of some items may be for fashion 'cause the .my PW server is relatively cheap compared to most US MMO. So any ideas of the price will be higher, relatively the same or something? Thanks
Post edited by mystearica on

Comments

• koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystearica wrote: »
    Heya,

Apparently with closed beta you can't purchase Zen.... so any idea what the Zen to Dollar conversation rate would be? Also any idea what the pricing of some items may be for fashion 'cause the .my PW server is relatively cheap compared to most US MMO. So any ideas of the price will be higher, relatively the same or something? Thanks

You think that $30 for a semi-fast flying or land mount is cheap? Or are you just referring to fashion only?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystearica
    mystearica Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Fashion obviously <......<

But American servers are generally more expensive so that scares me - hence this post.
  • kins
    kins Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystearica wrote: »
    Fashion obviously <......<

But American servers are generally more expensive so that scares me - hence this post.

I thought Americans liked to overspend.... Isn't that why they have every credit card known to mankind?
    I don't use a signature.... I'm just cool like that!:cool:
  • apella
    apella Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kins wrote: »
    I thought Americans liked to overspend.... Isn't that why they have every credit card known to mankind?
    You can see where it got them, I think it's best not to rely on credit cards in the US at the moment :)
  • slywolf
    slywolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Best not to dump on Americans, u all want to come here!
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    More people who like to stereotype, try to ignore them slywolf lmao.
  • enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    There's a forum in the general section of the forums on this topic, you'll proably get more info from there:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=20491