Character customization - hair n.58

Options
cellie
cellie Posts: 25 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Hello,

The female hair number 58 is not what it should be (that is, not what the picture says, not what it is in other versions of perfect world). Any chance you can either change it back to what it should be or add the original number 58 back?

E: It seems most of the original hair has been destroyed by the international version, a shame really :(

Regards,
Cellie
Post edited by cellie on

Comments

• zhuge
    zhuge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yep, I noticed this too. Almost all of my favorite hairstyles are now replaced with curly/wavy ugly hair styles. What's the deal with this?
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I kind of noticed that some of the 2d icons didn't match the 3d hair models anymore also. I actually like some of the newer wavy hair, even though there was one replaced that I had used before.. :p For the sake of completion, it would be nice to have the old ones that were replaced, in addition to the new ones.
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    june wrote: »
    I kind of noticed that some of the 2d icons didn't match the 3d hair models anymore also. I actually like some of the newer wavy hair, even though there was one replaced that I had used before.. :p For the sake of completion, it would be nice to have the old ones that were replaced, in addition to the new ones.
    same for me. I was using a hairstyle that was replaced and i cannot find anything to replace it :|
    would be nice to have both the old and the new hairstyles
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • djtav0
    djtav0 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    would be nice to have more costumizing options for werebeast , like scarfaces or some thing like that.
  • bluejen
    bluejen Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yeah it would be nice if there was more hair... is there a way to change the ears and tail of the werefox without haivng to use the presets? also is there a way to change the size and shape of face without having to use the presets?
  • kyou
    kyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I noticed a few male hair options aren't what the thumbnail depicts either...

I suggest looking bit into that and sorting the hair options (they're completely random).
    All short hair on top, longer hair on the bottom.

At least that's what I'd do :D
  • piege
    piege Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    There are many face customization settings.

I only like a couple of the new wavy hair styles. Some of the ones they removed were quite good. They removed those but left some bizarre ones.
  • monkeybone
    monkeybone Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    june wrote: »

I aprove to this post!
  • desirai
    desirai Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Would be nice if hair was more realistic and less glitchy.
    Everything is awesome about customization except the hair looks bad. :(
  • kelo
    kelo Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I confirm: hair often don't match the preview (I can confirm for female, as I was unsuccessfully trying to create my MY-EN venomancer using the char file); and some of the best disappeared -_- Why don't they just add new ones instead of replacing old ones? <_< I don't like any of the new ones.....
    ~ Through the darkest of night, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    on a similar note, wouldnt it be awesome if hair actually moved in game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • skippy
    skippy Posts: 1
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Glad I like the simple, strings of feathers hair for females.