Accoutn banned

Options
konka
konka Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
I made an account a couple of days ago and i was really excited on playing the closed beta...Today I went to log in and it said my account has been banned? For what reason? I would like a GM/Developer to pm me or talk to me on this thread. Really Fustrating
Post edited by konka on

Comments

• xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Your account has not been banned. Please try changing your password on the website.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • konka
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yes it is banned....Everytime I try to log into the website it says "Your account has been banned from Perfect World." and everytime i try to log into Perfect World it says * Invalid Username and password* Can you please help me
  • petzku00
    petzku00 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You have Closet beta key? and you have activation that?
    [SIGPIC]Tiger[/SIGPIC]
  • konka
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yes i have a beta key and I have activated it and it still keeps saying *account banned from perfect World*
  • triss
    triss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Most likely, your IP is blocked.

I think that the block IP range is inaccurate. It is blocking people not from Malaysian, Philipines and China also.

If you are "banned", send in an email support with your IP address so they make sure you are not banned by mistake.
  • ishy
    ishy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    1st of all i dont understand what you whinning for??
    You can get a new close beta key as well as you can make a new ID. Why crying over it!
  • brando
    brando Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    Your account has not been banned. Please try changing your password on the website.

Lmao Xarfox knows everything
    WoW - CoH - LotRO