The Bug Found Thread

Options
rev
rev Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
probably been one already, but I'm making a new one, just list the bugs you find here:

The Sentry at the Hidden Heroes Village said to kill twenty turtles, the quest says only 5, just pointing out a quest text mess up, nothing big.

EDIT:
This this is also to report things that should be changed to reflect better quality with the game, like changing names of cities or items that don't make sense. plus it would help if this thread became stickied.
"Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight

Phase 1 Dungeon Design Contest Winner!
Entry: Hall of Forsaken Souls, Twas fun to design.
Post edited by rev on

Comments

• desirai
    desirai Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I can't learn pet skills :(
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    desirai wrote: »
    I can't learn pet skills :(

That's actually a rather complicated part of the game. You must buy a pet skill scroll from someone in Dragon City for 10,000 gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You should make this not just a bug thread, but a compilation of stuff that was done wrong or badly. Edit it into your first post.

I'll start.

Venomancer needs a rename to something that describes the class better, like the other classes.

Somebody said Green Grass was translated as Fodder, which makes no sense.

Ancient Dragon City was called something like Agrocon, which really doesn't fit the magesticness of an ancient city that is named after dragons and has statues of them. Really terrible name.

Vanished was translated as Lost City, along with the server. It's not actually lost, and was never missing. The name doesn't fit the city. Hidden City would probably sound better, because the city is surrounded by high mountains on both sides, and is hidden by them sometimes when seeing it from a walking point of view.

A bug. "Granny" in ADC reportedly doesn't sell Pet Skill books.

Inventory Expansion quest reportedly gives an error.
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • nuno666
    nuno666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    few bugs:
    1. sometimes mobs dont regenerate hp when they r not attacked
    2. theres some problem with Element Dust item. When i pick up element dust it doesnt count to quest. As far as i remember from PW-MY there was 2 items like this .."element of dust" which was needed in DQ and other one " elemental dust" which was ****. Change the name of item in quest or ingame
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    bron wrote: »
    Somebody said Green Grass was translated as Fodder, which makes no sense.

Ancient Dragon City was called something like Agrocon, which really doesn't fit the magesticness of an ancient city that is named after dragons and has statues of them. Really terrible name.

Green Grass is Hay in this version. I prefer the old name, but I'll get over it somehow.

It's Archosaur. And I agree, the name is total faggotry. Everyone I've talked to absolutely hates it.
  • bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Add me to that list. What the heck is an Archosaur? Come on, the city is supposed to be this magestic city in tribute to dragons. They really should change it to something that reflects that.

But yea, they Hay I guess I can get used to.
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • nuno666
    nuno666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    itll be "give me some hay **** " ^^
  • tiene
    tiene Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    they need to fix guild slogan fast... can't put spaces... that sucks.

and guld ranks... bleh