Item mall question

glider
glider Posts: 48 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Hi Mods. I heard you guys had to rush to get CB out on time, thanks for the effort.
When I logged in, I went to the item mall to check prices, and saw that there were mounts/fashion/pet rides that weren't in there, but in the promo videos. Will the item mall be more fleshed out on OB?
Post edited by glider on

Comments

• zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited August 2008
    I would say there is no real point of putting all the items in the item mall yet. Its not like we can buy them anyway. Plus if they add them as the game progresses, it will give us more to look forward to.
  • glider
    edited August 2008
    zoefox wrote: »
    I would say there is no real point of putting all the items in the item mall yet. Its not like we can buy them anyway. Plus if they add them as the game progresses, it will give us more to look forward to.

I think they said the Item Mall and being able to buy Zen would be made available when OB starts.

And LOL at the looking forward to, most of us have come from previous versions - we already waited for this stuff TYVM. Don't feel like waiting again.

You don't know what you're missing if you've never played PW before. There's good stuff missing. Like level 20 flying devices, for instance.

So LOL again at the waiting bit. ^^
  • tiene
    tiene Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Fashion, rides and mounts are there, you just have to click on the right tab.

If ZEN price is similar to Cubits price then the current item mall is WAY overpriced.

I hope the ZEN price will be cheaper to offset the difference.
  • glider
    edited August 2008
    tiene wrote: »

If ZEN price is similar to Cubits price then the current item mall is WAY overpriced.

I hope the ZEN price will be cheaper to offset the difference.

*sigh*

The cammo stuff is new, that's nice.

However:
    (using EN-MY names because I don't know what they're called here)
    Funky Shirts and pants are missing
    Almighty is missing
    Vermilion Bird is missing
    Shadowdancer is missing
    Wings of Seraph is missing
    Smithy Heart is missing
    Lightness is missing
    Bikini top / bottom are missing
    SaintGod is missing
    Armageddon is mssing
    Black Hole is missing
    Western-Style Jacket/Pants are mssing
    Swifty Jupe top/bottom is missing
    Advanced Transfiguration scroll is missing
    Miji scroll is missing
    Golden Health/Mana charms (Hierograms) are missing
    Platnum Health/Mana charms (Hierograms) are missing
    Under Misc, Battle Pet - there's nothing there
    Under both Fly and Rides, there's an Upgrades button - nothing under there either
    And there's some fashion that's not in EN-MY, that I saw in the promo videos, and I don't know what they're called here either.

So, I'm asking - I'm presuming that all this stuff and more is not there because
    they mods explained that they had to rush to get CB available on the 19th, and all I'm asking is if all this missing stuff (and more) is going to be in there when CB starts.

LOL. If you're going to prove me wrong, please do so I can learn something, but do know what you're talking about first. TYVM.