Pig iron

Options
animel
animel Posts: 21 Arc User
edited February 2011 in The Crafting Nook
where can i find pig iron? is there a general area for it?
Post edited by animel on

Comments

• lolwut
    lolwut Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Pig iron is a resource that must be mined with a mining shovel. It can be found anywhere on the ground (normally outside of safe zones), all the way up to around level 40.
  • animel
    animel Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lolwut wrote: »
    Pig iron is a resource that must be mined with a mining shovel. It can be found anywhere on the ground (normally outside of safe zones), all the way up to around level 40.

yes i already know that basic stuff i have the pick axe andi've already mined it myself before...but is there a genera area where it is most common.
  • aruzo
    aruzo Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yes, just outside Bamboo city. I found 1 Pig Iron and then came back 10mins later and it respawned :) and then finished the quest.
    IGN: aruzo (EC)
    IGN: hide (WR)
    xfire: aruzo
  • bruin
    bruin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    There are plenty of nodes around, but they are all heavily farmed by experienced people. A good place to find several is right outside Vanish at the starter area. There are 3 - 4 nodes right there, but be don't expect to see them up as I have already seen people standing on top of the nodes just waiting for respawns.
  • destruction
    destruction Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    bruin wrote: »
    There are plenty of nodes around, but they are all heavily farmed by experienced people. A good place to find several is right outside Vanish at the starter area. There are 3 - 4 nodes right there, but be don't expect to see them up as I have already seen people standing on top of the nodes just waiting for respawns.

Which Starter Area, and what is a Vanish?
  • bruin
    bruin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Sorry, MY-Eng name... City of the Lost starting area right out of the north gate is where there are about 4 - 5 iron nodes.
  • slowking
    slowking Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Go to this thread, I put in the thread a link to a web page with the locations of resource nodes for most areas.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=19711
  • monkey332
    monkey332 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well........
  • Cavenglok - Heavens Tear
    Cavenglok - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I need it for a quest. Where can I find it? I'm incredibly annoyed right now.
  • kaoskauser
    kaoskauser Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Just a note here...

Pig Iron drops from "Iron Ore"
    The node you have to click isn't "Pig Iron Ore" or anything like that.

FYI b:pleased
  • vaivute00
    vaivute00 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So where is that lociaton?? Can something tell about that question?? I too can't find, please help.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.